Chapter 8:

Jordan POV:

I arrived at home, I ran up stairs and lay in bed. I lay there thinking will beau ever wake up? Does he even care I'm alive because his brother seems to not. And with that I feel asleep.

•••••••••••••••••

Izabella POV:

I went home because probably Jordan was there let's just hope. I open the door, and yelled her name. I went upstairs and look in her room,i saw her asleep.

"Jordan wake up" I whisper, she groan, I move her arm.

"Wake up" I said, she finally wake up.

"What?" she ask

"You have to be in the hospital" I said

"No, I want to stay here." she said

"Why?" I ask

"Because" she pounded

"Because why?" I ask

"Jai" she said, I look at her weird

"Jai?" I ask

"Yes, I'm not going to talk to him" she said

"Why?" I ask

"Because let's just say we got in a fight" she said

"Ok look you two need to make up" I said

"No he's a butthead" she said

"ugh fine but it's not my fault" I said and walk off

I text Luke and said

'I found Jordan😌' I text

'K Beau kinda flip out about jai and Jordan fighting😱😅😰' he text

'Oh tell Beau I found her😇' I text

'K' he text

I call the hospital and said Jordan will recover in bed and they said yes, never thought they would.

Beau POV:

Doctor came in and said I will have to stay here for a week and wait till I recover. I sigh and put my hands on my eyes.

A couple of week later...............

Jordan POV:

School was today and still I have to go. I got dress and put my hair in a pony tail but I ask Izabella to do it because I had broke my arm so far I feel better but my ribs are still little bruise. I told izzy to hurry up and let's go, finally she came down stairs. The Hospital sent a wheel chair, I forgotten I needed it to heel. I got in it, it wasn't fun but I had to. I put my backpack around the wheelchair.

"U ready?" she ask

"No" I mumbled

"Why oh nvm" she said

"Yeah.." I said and wheel to the car. I open the door, jump out my wheelchair and grab it and put in the car. Izabella got in and she drove off.

•••••••••••••••••

We there at school and I got out of the car. I saw the janokians I just gave them a glare,and move on. I went to my locker and lucky I had a bottom locker. I went to class and took away my chair because I pretty much didn't need it, I sit alone because teacher put me here, I always hated it. I sat there writing notes with my elbow on the desk and almost falling asleep. Until teacher had said something that made me look up.