Chapter 12:

Melanie POV:

I went up to beau's room and I decorate his room in Hearts With candles. I dress very Hot. And I watch tv until Beau came back home.

•••••••••••••••••

Jordan's POV:

They toke my picture and made me dress in a orange jump suit with black boots.I was thrown in the jail cell. I was unhang cuff and I lay down on the bed. A couple of hours went by and all I hear Is girl yelling and making noise in jail. I heard my name and I turn around. It was my sister and beau.

"Jordan!" Izabella said

"What" I said

"Dude that jump suit should be blue no no Pink yeah Pink!" she said

"Really!" I said

"Sorry!" she said

"Jordan I can explain!" Beau said

"No! I don't want to hear from you ever again. I'm tiring of you!!" I yelled and turn around. everybody was quite.

"How much is it to bail me out?" I mumbled

"7,000$" Izabella mumbled, I sigh and said

"Leave me here, I can fight" I said

"No we just can't leave you here!" she said

"You have to, we don't have enough" I said

"Tommorow I will be back with my lawyer" she said

"Good luck" I said

"Bye" she said

"Bye" I said

"Bye" Beau said

"Bye" I mumbled to Beau, and they left just like that.

•••••••••••••••••

Beaus POV:

It was totally quite in the car. When we arrive home, Izabella went home and so did I. I ran upstairs and slam my door and sat behind the door closing my eyes.

"Come on Beau..." someone's voice said

"What" I said opening my eyes

"What are you doing here?" I said

Backing away.

"Come on Beau, you know you want to.." Melanie said

"i can't" he said

"Why?, is it because Jordan is stoping you?" she said

"No" I said

"Uh huh" she said and came closer. She sat down on my lap facing me. She move her stuff around mine and I moan.

She giggle and "ha" she said

"Get off!" I said pushing her back

She fell and got mad. she got back up and stab me with a shot which an something that made me high as fu**.

•••••••••••••••••

Next Day:

Jordan's POV:

We were in court and blah blah blah So many arguments. Until I was free. I got out of jail thank god! We went home and I saw Melanie's car there at the Janoskians house. I went inside and told Izabella what happen in jail.

Beaus POV:

I woke up and saw Melanie on my chest asleep and I was naked and so was she, I check the time it was 11:43. Sh**! wtf did I do! Then flashbacks come carling back. I move away slowly from Melanie and got dress. My head hurt like something was pounding. I went downstairs and toke a pill. I look out the window and saw Jordan walking back inside with Izabella. I sat down on the couch and thought wtf am I going to say to the guys and Jordan. A couple of minutes came by and only Luke came down. He went to the kitchen.