Chapther 3 : Party Hard

*FYI I'm Typing On My Phone So....If There's Any Mistakes Sorry! * & Everybody's Outfits Are In Chapter 1 Part 2

August's POV

After I Finish Ma Whopper.... I Go Upstairs Take A Shower,  Get My Outfit Out... A Niggah Gotta Be On Point! I Throw Ma Clothes On, Look At Myself In The Mirror, I Look Dope Asf! Then I Call Lashay & She Says She Ready So I Go Downstairs & I Guess Chris Is Getting Ready Cuz He Ain't Down Hear... I Lock Up The Door Then I Head To My Range Rover. A Niggah Had To Work Hard For That Mug! I Start The Car & Head To Lashays House... Shes Standing Outside & She Looking Sexy Asf!

"Hey Auggie! "She Says Getting In The Car & Hugging Me.

"Hey Shay Shay! Lol Like Your New Nickname?!? " I Say & We Both Laugh.

"Yup! I Love It!"

"Good. But Damn Ma! You Looking Thick As Hell In Them Leggings!"

"Woww August...!" She Said Laughing.

"Mmm..You Is!" I Said Licking My Lips & Starting The Car.

When We Get To The Fantasy 14 It's Packed Asf! Gotta Park On The Damn Street!

"Dang! It's Packed!" Lashay Said.

"Right! Ready? " I Said

"Yup! She Said Getting Out! "

I Grabbed Her Hand & We Walked In The Packed Club & No Mediocre By T.I. Is On  Then We See Alesha & Chris In The V.I.P. . "Hey Y'all! We Over Here!" Chris Said.  We Walk Over To Them.

"Hey Cousin! , Hey August!" Alesha Says Hugging Us. "Sup Alesha!,Sup Chris!" I Said Hugging Her & Dapping Chris. "Hey Cousin!"Lashay Said. So Where Everybody At? She Asks. "Jhene & Mijo On Their Way, Jessica Said She Coming."

"She Bringing That One Nigga?" I Asked.

"Nahh...They Broke Up... He Was Cheating On Her With This One Girl Named Michaela So I Guess They Together Now...Jessica Coo Doe.." Alesha Said. "Damn... That's Fucked Up..."I Said. "I Know... But She Said They Weren't Really Working Out Anyways So She Said That Its Ok.. But I Wanted To Go Fight The Bitch ! But Michaela Coo But I Don't Really Talk To Her That Much But She In My Science Class. Y'all Know Her?" "Yeah I Know Her...She Cute!" Chris Said & Alesha Hit Him. "Ouch! Damn Alesha!" & We All Started Laughing.

After A Lil While... Everybody Arrived & We All Ordered Some Shots & Danced On The Dance Floor. "She Twerkin" By Ca$h Out Came On & All The Girls Started Twerking & All The Boys Was Watching. "Damn Lashay Killing It!" I Said.  "Not Better Than Amber!" Quan Said. "Y'all Niggas Funny Asf! Alesha Killing Y'alls Hoes!"Chris Said. We All Started Laughing. & Then The Song Changed To "Blessing" By KCamp Came On & The Girls Came Back.

"Hey Baby! Iggy Said Sitting On Red's Lap. "Hey Bae! You Was Like The Only White Girl Killing It Out There!" "Mmm.." Jessica Said & We All Started Laughing.

"Don't Be Hatin Sis!" Iggy Said. We All Was Turning Up Taking Shots When Mijo Tapped Me. "Ayye.? When You Gonna Tell Lashay How You Feel?" "Damn! I Forgot! Let Me Go Talk To Her! Thanks Man! I Said Dapping Him Up. "No Problem!" He Said & Went Over To Where The Girls Were. "Ayye Lashay? Can I Talk To You?" "Oooo!" All The Girls Said & Lashay & I Started Smiling. "Sure August! Yall Shut Up!" She Said & She Got Up & I Grabbed Her Hand & Led Her To A Quieter Part Of The Club Close To The Bar & We Sat Down.

"So Wassup? She Said. "Well... Umm...I Wanted To Talk To You About Us..." I Said. I'm Nervous Asf. "What About Us?" She Asked. "Umm I Just Gotta Tell You How I Feel About You... Can I?" "Yes.Please." Lashay Said.  "Well I Just Wanted To Tell You How I Actually Feel Cuz I Been Hiding This Is...And I Can't Anymore... I Been Feelin For You Since... I Don't Even Know... But Its Been Awhile And I Ain't Know How I Was Gonna Tell You... But I Like You On Some Real Shit..You Just Make Me Feel Some Type If Way In A Good Way...Your Beautiful...Everything Bout You Is Just...I Just Want You Ma....Whatchu Think?". I Watched Her Shead Some Tears. "What Ya Crying For Ma"? She Sighed. "Its Just That Nobody Said Something That Sweet Like That To Me."  "Well If You Gonna Be With Me You Gonna Hear Some Of That Shit Alot...So You Wanna Be My Girl?" "Yes August!" She Said Hugging Me. Yass! I'm Happy Asf Mann! I Hugged Her Back. "Yes! You Bae Now!" I Said. "Let's Go Back With Everbody I Gotta Tell The Girls!" She Said. "Ight." I Said Hugging Her & Kissing Her On The Cheek.

She Bae Now.

Lashay POV

Wow...So August Is My Boyfriend Now..

Its Weird But... I Cant Really Believe It Because I Never Knew He Felt That Way..Well ..The Long Stares, And Flirting... But...I Never Knew He Felt Like That.

.. But He's So Sweet! And He's Bae Now! I Sat Back Down At The Table With The Girls. I Was Smiling Hard As Ever.

"Soo..." Alesha Said.

"Soooo....." Zendaya Said.

"HE ASKED ME OUT!" I Screamed.

"OMG! And What Did You Say?!"Nicki Asked. "I SAID YES!!!" I Screamed Again.

"OMGGGG!!!" We All Screamed & The Boys Turned Around & Looked At Us.

"Damn...Y'all Ok?!!"Tyga Asked.

"Shut Up! We Good!" Chyna Said.

"Lol Ok...Then..." He Said.

"Okkk!!! So How Did He Tell You?!" Amber Asked.

"Okkk Sooo He Was Like.... I Liked You For A Long Time... & He Been Hiding It.."

"Ohh...He Hasent Been Hiding Nothin! You See The Way That Nigga Look At You?!" Iggy Asked.  "Girl! You Ain't Let Me Finish! I Was Just Gonna Say I Ain't Know He Liked Me LIKE That Much! It Was Deeper Than That!" I Said. "OMG I'm Just So Happy For You!" Jhene Said.

"Eee I Know!" I Said. And We All Hugged.

Alesha's POV

"I'm Soo Happy For You Cousin!" I Said.

"Calm Down! Y'all Acting Like He Asked Me To Marry Me!" Lashay Said Laughing & We All Started Laughing. I Turned Around To See What The Boys Was Doing At The Table Next To Us And I Can't Believe Who The Fuck I See! That Damn Bitch Karrueche! And Her Ass Is Talking To Chris! I Go 0 To 100 Real Quick So I Get Up & I Go Yell At That Bitch! "Alesha...You- THAT BITCH! Aww Hell Nahh! Come On Y'all!" Jessica Says Following Me & Everybody Follows Me.

"BITCH?!! What The Fuck You Doing Up Here Talking To MY Boyfriend." I Said.

She Turned Around & Smiled At Me. "Well Hello Alesha! Me & Chris Were Actually Talking Bout Him Leaving You!" She Said Smiling. And I Lost It And Swang On Her. I Grabbed Her Hair & I Punched Her & Amber & Chris Pulled Me Off Of Her.  "Ooo Bitchhh!" She Said.

"What?! Bitch I Want You To Fucking Talk To Chris Again!!!" "Or What?!" She Said. "Then ALL Of Us Will Beat You & Your Little Squad Up If Y'all Don't Stop Fucking Around!" Amber Said.  She Rolled Her Eyes And Walked Away.

"Damn Baby! You Got Her Ass!"Chris Said. "I Know!" I Said Kissing Him. "I'm Not Going To Have Her Trying To Steal You From Me! You Should Already Know That!" "I Know Baby!" He Said Hugging Me. "Damn Alesha! You Holding Down For Yo Man! I Wish I Had I Girl Like That!" Mijo Said & Jhene Hit Him & We All Started Laughing. "I'm Just Playing Baby!" He Said Kissing Her. "Mhmm..." She Said.  We Stayed Out Till About 2am! Me & Chris Said Bye To Everybody. "Aww....I Had So Much Fun Tonight Bae!" I Said When We Got In The Car. "Aww...Good Baby! I Did Too! But You Almost Killed A Bitch Today!" He Said. & We Both Started Laughing. "I Know Right! She Lucky I Didn't Have My Gun!" I Said & Chris Looked At Me. "Wait!!?! Yo Crazy Ass Gotta Gun?!!,Remind Me To Never Get On Your Bad Side." Chris Said.  I Bust Out Laughing."I'm Playing Chris! But You Already Know Not To Get On My Bad Side!" I Said. He Let Out A Sigh Of Relief, "Good!" I Started Laughing. "Soo You Going Home Or We Going To My Crib To Freak?!" He Asked Me. "Mmm...I'm Going To Your Crib But We Ain't Freaking!...Maybe..." I Said. "OK...You Know You Want Me!" He Said.  "Ohh Shut Up! Take Me To Your Crib So I Can't Can Fall Right Asleep & Yo Ass Think You Getting Something!" I Said. We Laughed & He Started The Car & Drove Away. Tonight Was Fun!

Hey Guys! Well I Hope You Guys Liked It! I'm Sorry Again That I Was Late Updating But I Finished This Chapter Early For You Guys! I Already Have Ideas For The Next Chapter! But What Y'all  Think Of Alesha & Karrueches Little Fight?! I'm A Crazy Bitch! Lol But What About August & Lashay?! Leave Your Comments! I Would Love To Hear Them ! & Vote!

~Alesha ❤