Chp. 10 / The Catchup

Chris's POV
*I Fast Forwarded About 2 Months.*

So Me And The Squad Made It. We Finally Are Out Of School. NIGGA WE MADE IT. Aha. But Yeah We Graduated In June & Now It's Early July. I Was Going To Propose To Alesha At The Graduation Party We Threw But Me And Aug , Mijo And Trey Talked And I Decided That It Was Little too early for that even though we been together for 2 years & 3 in October . But , Me And Aug Don't Live Together Anymore , He Still Lives In Our Condo Apt And Lashay Is In And Out With Staying There. I Have My Own Condo Now & Alesha Is In And Out There And She Might Move In. It Would Be Awesome To Live With My Baby. I Be Missing Her When She Leave But She Be Over Here A lot. She Gotta Talk To Her Parents Bout It.
Anyways , Since We Out Of School , We Going To college. Alesha Is Going To California State For Cosmetology And Me And Aug Are Going To California Arts For Singing. Me And Aug haven't really wrote for awhile. Since We're out of school , we can promote ourselves more. The Rest Of The Squad Is Going to Cali State And Other Colleges. And For Aug And Lashay , They good and together again But They Broke Up A couple weeks before graduation. August Thought Lashay was Cheating With that One Damon Dude. But Actually Damon was trying to get with Lashay and she didn't want to. He was threating her and saying if she didn't break up with August for him , he was gonna hurt Aug or make him think she was cheating. That Nigga Crazy. I Guess that's why he go with Karrueche. They can both be crazy together . Speaking Of That Crazy Bitch , She hasn't been trying to get with me lately. I Guess Damon got her strapped. But Yup. That's What's Been Going On.

Hi Yall. Been Updating Lately. 😎 Summer Break is Finally Here 🙌🏽. Sorry This Took Forever to get updated 😁 I think I liteway had writers block. 😕 But Pleasee Vote and Comment And Read My new story Treat Me Like Somebody. 😊 Your Truly 💋 , Alesha Maria🌸