Chp. 9 : For Now.

August's POV
"Let Me See Ya Phone."
"Why?" Lashay Asked.
"Cuz Ma Phone Dead."
"Umm... Ok." She Said Sighing & handing me her phone.
"Why you Seem all protective of Ya phone , You Hiding Somethin.?" I Asked.
"I'm Not."
"You Know I Trust You Right?"
"Yeah Ik That Aug."
"Mmmm K." I Said Dialing Chris's Number & Going To The Other Room.
"Sup Lashay?" He Said Answering.
"Sup This Aug."
"Aww Wassup Aug? Why You On Her Phone?"
"I'm Bout To Check Ha' Messages."
"Why? You Trust Her Right?"
"Yea Yea I Do But Sometimes Ya Gotta Check Right?
"Nah Not If You Trust Her You Don't. "
"Soo Ya Telling Me You Don't Check Alesha's Messages Sometimes?"
"Nahh I Trust My Girl. She Talk To Other Niggas But She Keep That Shit In The Friend Zone."
"Mmm. You Right. Thanks Chris."
"You Welcome Bruh. Hit You Up Later. Me & Alesha Bout To Go To The Movies."
"Ight Bro." I Said Hanging Up.
I Walked Out The Room To See Lashay Behind the Door. "So You Don't Trust Me August ? I Sighed & Grabbed Her Hand. She Pulled It Away. "No August! If You Trusted Me You Wouldn't Want To Go Through My Messages!" She Said. "You Right Babyeh. I Said I Trusted You But I Ain't Act Like It. I'm Sorry Ma." I Said. "Alright Aug. If You Wanted To Go Through My Messages, You Could Of Asked Me, I Have Nothing To Hide." She Said. "You Right Ma. I Apologize." I Said Kissing her.

Karrueche's POV
Y'all Think I'm Done With Chris. Think Again. I'm Gonna Get Rid Of That Bitch Any Way I Can. But In Till Then , I Needa Keep Myself Busy. So I Met This New Boy That's In My 6 Period Class Named Damon. He's A Real Cute Brown-skinned Boy with dimples. He's Really Cute Fr But Not Better Than Chris. So Me & Him Been Talking & He Said He Wanted To Take Me To The Movies Tonight. I Agreed So Now I'm Just Deciding What To Wear. I Decided On Wearing A Gray Long Sleeved Crop Top & Jeans & My Nude Pointed Toe Pumps. & FlatIroned My Hair Then I Called Damon & Told Him I Was Ready & He Said He Was On His Way. He Came 10 Mins Later. I Walked Downstairs & Told My Mom I Was Leaving & Walled Outside To Damon's Mustang.

"Hey Kae You Look Cute." He Said Smiling & Giving Me a hug while I got in the car. "Hey Dae Dae & Thanks." I Said Hugging Him Back. He Didn't Look Too Bad Himself, He Had on A Black Polo Shirt & White Trues On & Black Timbs. "You Gotta Chill With That Damn Nickname Girl." He Said Straight Facing Me. "Shut The Hell Up!" I Said Hitting Him & He Smiled & Showed Those Sexy Ass Dimples That Can Make A Girl Wet. We Talked & Laughed The Whole Time To The Theater. We Got Our Tickets To The New Kevin Hart & Will Ferrell Movie. "You Want Some Popcorn Or Anything?" Damon Asked. "Sure." I Said. We Got The Popcorn & Headed In Where The Movie Was Showing.
-----------------
"Oh My God! That Movie Was So Funny Bro!" I Said As Me & Damon Walked Out.
"It Was Fr! Kevin Is Funny Asf!" He Said. We Were About To Walk Out The Theater In Till Damon Grabbed Me. "Hey You Wanna Go Play In The Arcade?" He Asked. "Um How Old Are We Again?" I Asked Laughing. "We Not to Old To Still Play." He Said Laughing & Grabbing My Hand & Going Towards The Arcade.
--------------
"Nigga You Cheated!" I Said Hitting Him. "You Just Mad That I'm Better Than you" He Said. "Yeet Mf. I'm Bout To Go To The Bathroom Doe." He Nodded & I walked to the bathroom. When I Got Done & Washed My Hands , I Saw Somebody Familiar. Alesha.... "Well Hello Karrueche." She Said Smirking. "Umm Hi... " I Said Giving Her A Weird Look. I'm Not Up For No Bs Tonight. "So You Still Trying To Get back Chris Or....?" She Asked. "You'll See." I Said Smirking And Walking Out The Bathroom. She'll Know Soon Or Later. When I Walked Out The Bathroom, I Saw Chris Walking Out The Men's Bathroom He Looked Mad When He Seen Me. I Just Smirked At Him & Walked Over To Where Damon Was. I Was Going To Be Coo Tonight But My Crazy Side Will Come Out Soon. "Took You Long Enough." Damon Said. "Shut Up! I Know.. I Ran Into Someone." I Said. "Ooo Ok. Ready To Go?" I Nodded & He Put His Arm Around Me & We Walked To His Car & He Took Me Home. I Had Fun With Him Tonight.
.............
Hey Yall. 😘 I Updated Yayy. But Ain't it funny how I got the two "bad guys" together?! Lol But I Decided To Show Karrueche's Laded Back Side.
But What Yall think about Her & Alesha's Altercation ?
Lashay & August's Little Fight? I Didn't Want Them To Have A Blowen Out Fight.
But vote , & comment. ☺️ I'll update faster if you do.
Kae's Outfit In Mm.
-Alesha 😈❤️