Chris & August - Chapter 1

Chris POV

I Woke Up At 6 To Get Ready To Go To School . Just Don't Feel Like It... I Took A Shower & I Went Into My Room, Dried Off And Got Dressed In A Red Nike Shirt & Some White Jeans & My Red & Black J's. I Go Downstairs & Make A Bowl Of Frosted Flakes & I Yell & Tell August I'm Out . I Go Outside And Get In My Range Rover & Get My Black IPhone Out & Call My Girl Alesha, She Answers At The Second Ring

"Hey Baby!"

"Hey Bae You Ready ?"

"Yup !"

"Ight I'll Be There In A Lil"

I Hang Up & Then I I Drive To Her House. I See Her Standing Outside With A Black Shirt , Skinny Jeans, & Her J's On. I Stop And She Gets Inside .

"Hey Chrissy ! She Says Kissing Me"

"Hey Baby.mI Look At Her Up & Down , "Lookin Cute Like Always."

She Smiles & Looks At Me ,"Thanks Baby!"You Don't Look Too Bad Either. She laughed.
I Laugh & Then I Ask Her If She's Hungry & She, Like Always Says Yes & Then We Head To McDonalds & She Orders A Steak & Egg McMuffin , 1 Hashbrown & A Chocolate Chip Frappe , (**Lol Im Hungry!) We Pay & I Hand Her The Bag And She Immediately Opens The Bag & Starts Eating Her McMuffin. "Damn Baby You Where Hungry Wasn't You!?!!"
She Laughs "Hell Yeahh I Was! You Know I'm Fat." I Laugh. We Got To School A Little Early , It's 7:40 So We Just Sit In The Car Intill 8:00 . Alesha Was Already Done & Was On Her Phone Texting Her Bestfriend Jessica So I Get Out My Phone & Text August .

You Make It To School Yet?

Yeah I'm Comin Now I'll See You 1st Period .

Ight

I Turn And Look At Alesha , "So What You Wanna Do This Weekend?"

She Looks Up , "How About Me You , August , Mijo , Tyga & My Girls Go To That New Club That Just Opened?! "
I Smile , "Ight But August Needs To Tell Lashay How He Feels About Her .He Talks About Her All The Time & He Needs To Let Her Know...

"I Know Right... Mann I Keep Telling Her That She Needs To Step Up To Him Or I'm Doing It For Them... They Need To Make It Official Already. I Want My Cousin To Be Happy...

I Laugh , "Well It's Gonna Happen For Sure This Weekend....

She Looks Down , "I Sure Hope So!"

I Look At My Phone And It Says 7:55.

"We Better Head In , It's 7:55"

We Get Out Of The Car And I Grab Her Hand & We Walk By The Doors Of The School & Jessica , Alesha's Best Friend Runs Up To Us , They Been Friends Since Kindergarten , They Are Like Sisters! And If I Break Alesha's Heart , Jessica Already Made It Clear She Would Beat My Ass!!

"Hey Alesha !" She Pulls Alesha In A Tight Hug

"Hey Bitch! " Alesha Says Letting Jessica Go

"Hey Chris! Give Me A Mother Fucking Hug! Don't Just Stand There Lookin Stupid!! Jessica Says Looking At Me Up And Down

"Shut The Fuck Up! Maybe I Don't Wanna Give Yo Ass A Hug!" I Laugh Pulling Her Into A Hug

"Ayyye We Goin To The Club On Saturday ! You Bringing Ramone?" Alesha Asks Her

Jessica Sighs ," Ion Know... We Haven't Talked Since Last Week ! But Imma Ask Him After School . If He Don't Wanna Go Fuck Him! I'll Just Go! " (**Jessica Is White But She Acts Ghetto Cuz She Hang Around Mostly Black People)