Chp. 11 Appoligy?

Karrueche. 😁
"Stoopp Babyyy. Pleaseee" I yelled. Damon's dumbass over her tickling me. "Please Daddy." He said. "Yeeettt." I Said Laughing. "Ok Then. Have It Yo Way Ma." He Said Tickling My Worst Spot. UNDER MY ARMS. "DAMON." I screamed and laughed. "Daddyy Stopp Pleasee OK OK." I yelled & he stopped. "Dumbass I hate you. " I Said Hitting Him. "I Love you too Kae." He said getting up & kissing me. "Where you going ?." I asked. "Omarion's. I'll see you later babe." He Said. "Bye baby." I said kissing him and closing the door. So as you can see.... Me and Damon go out now. Our relationship has made me forget about Chris. I really was a thirsty ass bitch for him. I will always love him doe. And I wish him and Alesha the best. I know she's everything to him my dumb self couldn't be. I hope one day me and her can be cool again.... I hate all the bs I caused them. I should really apologize one day. Hmmm.... I don't want to just pop out of no where... I decided to text Chris.

Chris 🙈- Hey I know you probably don't want to hear from me right now but I wanted to talk to you and Alesha.
I sent the message and locked my phone and hoped there was hope for our friendship...

Christopher. 😻
I was just chillin with Mijo , Aug & Ty (Tyga) ,When my phone vibrated In my pocket. I had a text from Karrueche. What Do she want... I Thought we was done with her...
Alesha changed the emojis Lmaoo.
Kae 😑- Hey I know you probably don't want to hear from me right now but I wanted to talk to you and Alesha.
Hmmm.... I Wonder what she wanna talk about... I thought staring at my phone.
"What you looking at over there Chris? ." Mijo asked. " Karrueche texted me and said she wanna talk to me & Alesha." "Hell nah. The bitch still plotting to kidnap yo ass." Aug said. We All laughed. "Mmmmm.... I think she liteway sound reasonable... But if she still plotting shit you know Alesha will beat that ass on the spot." Ty Said & we all laughed. "You right doe Ty. But Imma call Babygirl and see what she think." I said walking in the kitchen and called Alesha. She answered on the 3rd ring.

"Hey Hey Babe." She Said. "Wassup Babygirl. What you doing?." I Said. She love it when I call her that. "Nothin Much. Chillin with Michaela." She Said. "Ooo tell her I said hey. But guess who just texted me." "Ummm Ion Know...." She said thinking. "Guess." "Christopher." She said. "Ok Ok I said laughing. "But Karrueche." "Hecks Nah. What she want?!" "She Wanna meet with me and you...." I said. "Mmmm I Guess we can but I suggest she don't try nothin." She said. "I hope so too if she know what's good for her." I said laughing. "Ight I'll text her back doe. What you doing later?." "Mmmm... Nuthin coming over your house. "She said. "What if ion what you coming over?!" I said "Get smacked Christopher. Plus you always saying you lonely if Me and August , Ty And Mijo and them not over." She said. I do be saying that. "Ahhh Whatever. See you later then." I said. "Mhmm That's what I thought. Goodbye Christopher." She said. " Bye Ma." I Said laughing & hanging up. Then I texted Karrueche back.

Kae 😑- We Coo for when you wanna do it. Let me know ma.

After that I returned to the living room. "Soo what Lele Say bout it.?" Ty Asked. "She said she better not try Nuthin. But she down." I Said. "Mmmm We just gonna see what's gonna happen then." August Said. After that we rolled up a blunt and then I left Mijo's to go back to my crib. Then I texted Alesha.

Wifey 😘💍💘😈💏- I'm Home baby. 😘Come thru. 😋👋🏼
She Responded 2 Minutes Later.
Wifey 😘💍💘😈💏- Comingggg Mf. 😘👋🏼

I Put my Beats Pill on and Played Jhene Aiko. Alesha Lovesss Her. She call her her wifey. She is fine fr. But don't tell her I said that. Lol. After about 10 mins Alesha came through the door. "Chrisssss ." She said running to me. "Aleshaaaa." I Said Picking her up. "Spin me Baby." She Yelled. My girlfriend can be a 6 year old stuck In a 18 year olds body sometimes. I spinned her intill she said stop then I put her down and kissed her. "My big baby." I said laughing. "I Know right lol but omg Jheneeee. " She yelled and started singing. "WESTSIDE WESTSIDE BY THE WAY LIVE FOREVER FOR LOVE BUT YOU COULD DIE TODAY." She sang and threw the Westside sign up. I Snapped a pic of her and put it on Ig. @chris_breezy: Turned Her Into a Westside Bitch 😎Lmao Love yo crazy ass 😂😘 @alesha_breezyy After the song was over she fell back on the couch. "That was my shittt." She Said huffing and puffing like she just got done with a concert. "I Know. " I Said laughing. You be going hard baby. " I said laying next to her. " I know right. Lol." She said. "Ahhhh You got me huh?" She said looking at her phone we not to long ago got our 6 +'s. Me and Alesha Got ours Jailbreaked and Designed , hers is pink & Mines is Gold. "Yupp you looked cute." I said. "No I didn't. " She said laughing. Then my phone vibrated , I had a Text From Karrueche.

Kae 😑- Ok 😊😁 Umm Tomorrow At The Cafe On North Street @ 11 ?
Sounds Good. See you there. I locked my phone and put it down.
"She wanna meet tomorrow at 11 at the cafe." I Told Alesha. "Ight. Coo Coo. " she said. We chilled and watched tv and ate some Pizza and went to sleep. Tomorrow should be interesting.

----------------------------------
Hey Loves 😘 Here's A lil Something for Yall. So do Yall think Kae is gonna be able to be coo with Alesha & Chris? Do you think she's plotting something?.. Tell me what Yall think 😊 & If Yall don't know the song I , (Alesha) was singing it was To Love & Die 🙌🏽I Loveee Jhene Mannn 😻💘 But COMMENT AND VOTE Pleasee. I get views but no votes or comments 😢 Also , go read my New story Treat Me Like Somebody With Teyana Taylor ☺️ I Also have some new stories coming so look out for them. 😋 - Alesha Breezy ♌️