Chapter 3

Uchiha training grounds - Nighttime

Izuna narrowed his eyes dangerously at the masked figure in front of him. "Who are you?"

The man laughed as he took off his mask. "It's good to see you again otouto."

Shadow covered Izuna's eyes. "You..."

Madara raised an eyebrow. "Hn?" 

"YOU DARE ACT LIKE ANIKI! I WILL KILL YOU BASTARD!" Izuna shouted in outrage as his Mangekyo Sharingan spun wildly.

Madara's eyes widened. Damn it. I should've known he wouldn't believe it!

"HOW DARE YOU! For impersonating my aniki, I will kill you painfully trash!" Izuna shouted as he unsheathed his katana quickly and brought it down at Madara. 

The katana slashed Madara's chest. "Ugh. Calm down it's really me Izuna!"

Izuna narrowed his enraged eyes. "Do you take me for fool impersonator?!"

Madara scowled. "I AM MADARA!"

Damn it he really is terrifying with a sword! Madara thought as he dodged another blow.

Izuna glared at Madara. "Hn. You still act like him after knowing that I will kill you?" He chuckled darkly. "It seems I should show you why I'm much more scarier than my aniki."

Believe me, I know. Madara thought as he sweated bullets at the anger and hatred he saw in Izuna's eyes.

"I WILL SLAY YOU WILL YOU STAND PEST!"

"Wait wait wait! What if I can prove it?!" Madara shouted nervously.

Izuna stopped before he could decapitate the older Uchiha and glared at him. "And just how are you going to do that hm?"

Madara sighed in relief. "What if I told you something that only Madara would know?"

Izuna narrowed his Mangekyo eyes dangerously. "If I see that you are lying to me, I will kill you understand?!"

Madara nodded quickly.

"Hn now talk."

"When we were kids, on your birthday, I taught you my jutsu."

"Which one?"

"I didn't just show you one but two of my own creation. Great fire annihilation and great fire destruction."

"Anyone could know that."

Madara crossed his arms. "Hn that's true however what if I told you that you were the one who completed the jutsu and in return made a new one that is much stronger than mine by miles. After showing that, you were very smug about it and kept rubbing it in my face." Madara scowled and huffed.

Izuna's eyes widened and his katana clattered to the ground. "A-Aniki?" he whispered.

Madara smiled. "Hai. It's me."

"B-But they said you died by that filthy Senju's hand!"

Madara nodded. "Hai. But, I used the jutsu that you told me about, the Izanagi."

Izuna smiled. "I see I'm happy that I was able to help you when I was not by your side. However..."

"Y-Yes?" Madara said nervously as he saw the air change around his brother.

A dark aura appeared around Izuna. Madara flinched as he saw his little brother's 'sweet innocent' expression.

"I told you NOT to trust those bastard tree huggers, but you didn't listen, and in return, our clan was WIPED OUT BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Madara flinched.

"I told you that they would not treat the Uchiha kindly as you thought they would. I WARNED YOU that you were naïve in believing that trash, BUT YOU DID NOT LISTEN TO ME!

"I-I'm sorry Izuna."

Izuna glared coldly as his older brother. "Tell me why did you not listen to my warning. I thought you always trusted my judgment, Madara."

Madara's eyes widened when Izuna didn't call him aniki like usual. "I'm sorry I thought I was making the right choice. I was naïve. I should've heeded your warning, and I am profoundly sorry Izuna. But you should know. Not all of them are dead."

Izuna's breath hitched. "W-What?"

Madara smirked. "The ones loyal to me are still alive, and we are planning on making a new village that will soon turn into a kingdom. What do you say otouto will you join me?"

"I..."