Chapter 2

Next Day...

Main Uchiha Compound

"Izuna-sama Hokage-sama wants to meet you in the council." said the cat Anbu.

Izuna narrowed his eyes at the anbu who flinched. "Hn."

.

.

Hokage's Office

"Hn why am I here?" said Izuna as he glared at Hiruzen.

Hiruzen cleared his throat nervously at the Uchiha's cold gaze. "The council wants to meet you Izuna-dono."

"Hn."

.

.

Konoha Council Meeting

"What's this I'm hearing about that bastard's brother being back Hiruzen?!" Danzo shouted unaware of who was in the room.

Hiruzen sweated at what he called Madara.

Izuna narrowed his eyes and glared at the old war-hawk with his sharingan as he let out killer intent."What did you say trash?!"

Danzo flinched when he saw him and went pale.

"I asked you a question. What did you call aniki?"

Everyone sweated at his icy tone.

Danzo gulped. Their eyes widened at his odd behavior. 

"B-Bastard b-brother." said Danzo nervously.

"Say that again, and you'll find yourself six feet under!"

Danzo nodded quickly.

Hiruzen cleared his throat. "Ahem, shall we proceed with the meeting?"

Everyone except izuna nodded.

"You may or may not know this, but this person standing next to me is Uchiha Izuna, Uchiha Madara's brother. Since Izuna-dono is here, he will take the Uchiha clan seat in the council, and everything related to the Uchiha will be done by him. Now another thing that you may or may not know is that the clan head can disown people from the Uchiha Clan and ban them from entering the Uchiha district. As much as it pains me to say this but Sasuke is disowned by Izuna-dono."

"You can't do that!" Mibuki Haruno shouted.

"Be quite pest!" Izuna glared at him with his sharingan.

Mibuki flinched.

"Anyway, Sasuke is stripped of his Uchiha rights, and if he uses the sharingan, he will have them sealed by Izuna-dono." said Hiruzen.

"WHAT?!" everyone shouted except Izuna and Hiruzen.

"QUITE! Now is there anything you want to add Izuna-dono?" said Hiruzen.

Izuna nodded. "Hn, if anyone trespasses in the Uchiha grounds I will have them executed as the rules states." Izuna's eyes turned to Mangekyō and glared at everyone with pure hatred. "If I see that kinslayer in Konoha or anywhere in my sight, I will personally execute him for his crimes. If his brother interferes, he will follow him to death as well."

They shivered.

"Let me be clear. I am not my brother I'm much worse. I will kill any filthy Senjus if I see them. They will pay for what Hashirama Senju has done, and that's a promise. Anyone who interferes will be killed!"

"M-May I ask why you hate Sasuke Izuna-dono?" said Mibuki nervously.

"It seems your more foolish than I thought. Sasuke is the brother of a filthy kinslayer according to the Uchiha rules anyone related to a kinslayer will be executed for his or her treacherous acts. Be glad that this is a mild punishment. If I see him breaking any of the rules that I have set upon, he will be killed instantly. I am the Uchiha clan head, and I will be staying in the Uchiha compound. I will remain in Konoha for the time being. Do not think that you can order me around like one of your dogs or you will suffer the circumstances."

.

.

.

.

The border of Lightning Country

"What is wrong Itachi?" Kisame looked at his partner who has come back from talking to an informant.

Itachi frowned. "It seems there's another Uchiha alive."

"Oh? do you know him?" said Kisame.

"Everyone knows him." Kisame raised an eyebrow. "His brother is famous after all."

"Who is his brother?" said Kisame.

"Uchiha Madara." said Itachi.

"WHAT??!!" Kisame shouted. "Are you telling me that this person is Madara's brother?!"

"Hn. His name is Uchiha Izuna. We must be careful of him."

Kisame nodded. 

I hope you are alright Sasuke considering that he's alive. If Izuna hears about the truth of the massacre there will be hell to pay. thought Itachi as he looked at the sky with a worried expression.