Christmas Special

"I wish you were here for Christmas Aniki.  After all, Christmas was very fun and entertaining when you were alive." said Izuna as he looked at the Christmas lights and decorations around the leaf village nostalgically with a sad smile.

Flashback 1

"IZUNAAAAAA!!!!" Madara shouted in outrage.

The door slammed open. 

"Is something wrong Aniki?" said Izuna with an 'innocent' smile and was that a halo?

Madara's eyes twitched. "What is this monstrosity?!"

"Hm~whatever are you referring to Aniki?"

"This!" Madara pointed at his hair which was neon pink.

"But wasn't your hair always pink? " said Izuna innocently which ticked off Madara.

"Why you! Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" Madara breathed out a big fireball.

Izuna quickly dodged the fireball and ran.

Flashback 2

Madara glared at the prankster from hell."Izuna? "

"Hm?" said Izuna.

"What did you do this time?"

"Hm, what are you talking about I was training with father."

Madara's eye twitched. "There is no way in hell that you did nothing!"

"Were you expecting something Aniki?"

"What?! Of course not!"

"Hm, doesn't sound like it Aniki." 

"Hn..." said Madara as he left his 'innocent' otouto behind.

Izuna smiled like a Cheshire cat. "I hope you enjoy your present Aniki."

"Ahhhhhhh IZUNA!!!!" Madara shouted from far away. 

Izuna quickly ran away.

"Was that Madara-sama?" said one of the Uchiha clan members.

"Hn, but why was he covered in paint?" said the other Uchiha.

"It was probably his gift from Izuna-sama."

"Was that bird seed on his head?"

Everyone sweatdropped.

"Oh no!"

Suddenly several birds attacked Madara on the head.

"GAH! IZUNAAAA!!!!!"

When they saw Madara glaring at them, they quickly scampered away.

Flashback 3

Everyone knew Madara was a light drinker which is why no one in the Uchiha compound gave him any alcoholic drinks.

"Here you go Aniki breakfast in bed." said Izuna cheerfully.

Madara looked at the food with his sharingan with caution. "Hn, did you do something to the food Izuna?"

"Of course not! If I did something you would notice it with your sharingan unless you're not as good as you say with it hm?"

"Hn." 

"Mother needs me for something. Do you need anything Aniki?"

"Hn. Water."

"Right of course."

Izuna gave the cup of water to Madara. "Well, I'll see you tomorrow Aniki."

"Hn."

That night Madara was very emotional since apparently, he was an emotional drunk.

Next Day...

"You lied!" Madara glared at his younger brother who had the nerve to smile.

"What did I lie about?" said Izuna.

"You said you did not do anything to the food!"

"Foolish Aniki you said food you did not say anything about liquids." Izuna smirked.

Madara looked at him with a tick mark on his head and twitching eyebrows. "You bastard! Die!" 

Izuna quickly ran away.

The Uchiha clan looked at the scene and sighed. Another prank from Izuna-sama on Madara-sama's birthday as usual.

Flashbacks end...

Izuna sighed. "Aw, good times. it's sad that it won't be like that this time as well. Happy birthday Aniki and Merry Christmas."

A/N

Luna: Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you liked the Christmas Special Chapter! Have a lovely and unforgettable Christmas with your loved ones! :)