Chapter 1

"IZUNA!!!!!!!!!" Madara shouted as he saw his brother injured by Tobirama.

Izuna coughed blood as he was held up by his brother. He glared at the two Senjus in front of him. "Aniki don't trust them, they're lying."

.

.

.

Madara sat besides Izuna's deathbed. Izuna looked at his brother who was crying. He smiled sadly. "I'm sorry Aniki. Please take my eyes. I know that you're losing your sight. Take them so that I will be with you as you lead the Uchiha Clan."

.

.

.

That was that last thing that Izuna Uchiha remembered before he took his last breath. However for some reason he was alive in the middle of the forest and surprisingly he had no wounds.

"Ngh..." Izuna slowly opened his eyes. He slowly sat up and looked around him. "Where am I? The last thing I remember was giving my eyes to Aniki and dying. Why is it that I still have them? And why am I alive?" Izuna stood up and looked around. He looked down at himself. "It appears that I have everything on me before I died. Hn... I guess I will have to ask someone."

Gates of Konohagakure

As Izuna walked to the village, he saw two guards sleeping on their job. Izuna hated people who failed to their work, so he took two kunai and threw them in front of their heads only missing by a few inches. Both guards woke up and looked around frantically and saw the person who threw them. Their eyes widened at the figure standing in front of them.

Cold unforgiving eyes met the two Chunnin. "Hn take me to your leader."

"H-Hai!" they said together.

Hokage tower

"Come in!" said the Hokage without looking up as he was signing the papers.

"Hokage-sama someone wants to meet you." said Izumo.

"Hm?" Hiruzen looked up at Izumo.

"Ok let him in."

"Hai."

As Hiruzen looked at the person who came in, his pipe fell to the ground and he had a mini heart attack.

"Y-You!"

"Hn." said Izuna.

"H-How are you alive?!"

Izuna narrowed his eyes. Hiruzen flinched.

"Where is my brother?"

"W-Well..."

"Hn?"

Hiruzen gulped at Izuna's cold expression. It felt like as if  he was seeing the Shinigami in person. "W-Well you see... he's dead."

Suddenly he found a sword at his neck while his personal Anbu were knocked unconscious in mere seconds.

Deadly Sharingan eyes glared at him. "Tell me the truth or die!"

"I-I swear he's dead. He died by Hashirama Senju's hand!"

"Aniki was defeated by a lowly Senju!" Izuna spat the 'Senju' with so much venom and hatred that Hiruzen flinched.

"H-Hai..."

"Hn...Where's the Uchiha Clan?"

Hiruzen sweated bullets at the mention of the Uchiha Clan. "T-They're all dead except two people."