He Denies Your Children P.3 (Louis, Harry, Zayn)

Louis:(Your P.o.v.) I have been hiding in my mom's place and still ignoring any contact with Louis. I was feeding Nicole (Louis and your daughter) "Sweetie I have to go to work you will be okay?" my mom asked "I will be fine mom" she kissed my forehead and left. I turned the TV as I switched Channels something caught my attention. "So Louis They told us you have something important to tell us" The camera went and focused on Louis "Last interview I told you guys a lie" "what is you dad doing?" I told Nicole "Well I did a huge mistake Of Telling you about those pictures Of Y/n and a little girl" "Explain to us" The Interviewer asked him. "Y/n is not my ex girlfriend she is m girlfriend and the mother of my Daughter Nicole" the audience Gasped as I did the same."Y/n if your watching I am so sorry for denying you I love you and Nicole you are my life I can't lose you or Nicole" I let a tear stream down my face."I meant it" A voice spoke behind me making me jump I turned and Saw Louis standing there Nicole giggled as she saw Louis. "How can you be here and there?""We filmed the interview before" he approached me "Y/n I am so sorry I never saw how you felt about this until Niall opened my eyes I Love you and I can't lose you" I embraced him in a hug "I'm sorry" I whispered, I looked at his eyes "You don't have to apologize I was a jerk" I kissed his lips as passionate as I could."Now let me see my beautiful baby girl" he went over to Nicole eating table.

Harry: (His P.o.v.) After Louis Left to continue the interview I went back in."I need to inform the fans some news" I told them they focused the camera on me "I need to tell them I'm still dating Y/n and we started a family we have a set of twins I am proud of them" Was all I said. Now here I sit looking for Y/n, "Harry we found where she is?" Zayn and Josh yelled I ran to there room "Where?""Fans spotted her and a hotel not to far from here I already told Paul to get the car" We dashed out to the car and went to the hotel."Y/n Y/l/n/ Room please""I'm sorry I can't give the information out" the man told me "Please I need to know" a girl came up to me "She is in room 678" I ran to the elevator to her room. I saw the room and knocked on the door. As I waited for the door to open I fiddled wit my sweaty palms "Who is it?" "Room service" I yelled because I knew if it was me she won't answer the door. She opened the door and saw me "What are you doing here?" "You can't just leave and think I wouldn't come after you""Oh I didn't think you will come after your ex""Look I'm not going to say I didn't say that but I didn't have a choice management made me but Louis spoke to me telling me to screw them and fix this and that's what I am trying to do." She looked at me and then back to her feet."After Louis spoke to me I finished the interview admitting them about our Family and how you are still my girlfriend I hope later becomes my wife I love you Y/n I love our family! You gave be two beautiful babies I couldn't ask more from you. I love you" I made her look at me as I spoke "I love you too" she whispered I grabbed her cheeks and kissed her. I forgot we aren't alone, The twins started to cry "Now let's go to our babies" I walked inside the room and went to spend time with my family.

Zayn:(His P.o.v.) I decided to give Y/n time I knew she will need it. I called the doctor she has been going for check up and asked when is here next appointment. I found out it was Today, Now I'm here waiting in the waiting room for her to arrived I already signed her in. Then she walked in, she saw me and walk to the front desk. "You will have to wait" the nursed informed her and she went to sit across the room. I walked over to her "Y/n I a-""Zayn Save it Why are you here?""I came to look for you and I need to apologize for what happen""Zayn you almost caused me to lose MY baby""Our baby I know I regret hurting you I wouldn't bare the pain of losing our baby and I can't bare the pain I have felt these days without you." the the doctor interrupted us "Y/n Y/l/n" she got up and I followed "Where are you going?""With you now let's go" she groaned and walked in "So how is it going?" the doctor asked us as she placed gel on Y/n's belly bump "I had an indecent this week so I was wondering if he is okay?" Y/n spoke giving me a stare "He looks like he is doing okay will you like to hear his heart beat?""Of course" I spoke as we started to hear my sons heart beat. After the check up Y/n just left out there as fast as possible. "Y/N" I slammed her car door "Zayn leave me alone that's what you wanted right?" She spoke trying to keep the tears in "I am such an ass I never want you to leave me especially now"I placed my hand on her belly she pushed it off "You don't have the right to touch my baby""I have every right I'm the Father""Oh now you want to say your the father Last time I remember Perrie told you that our baby wasn't yours" I couldn't hold it anymore I grabbed her face and gave her a mind blowing kiss. At first she tried to push me away but she melt in the kiss and placed her arms around my neck."That was the worst mistake of my life I should believe you and I know this is our baby I am So Sorry""Just don't do it again Zayn we have to trust each other" I gave her a kiss "Let's go home" I told her she was about to get in the driver said but I told her I will drive "What about your car?"" Harry dropped me off""So you knew I will forgive you""Something game me a feeling you would"