Your Birthday

Your Birthday

Niall: "I thought you'd call again," you said softly, barely above a whisper, "I really did think you'd call me back. I waited all day and night for it." Niall swallowed hard, trying to put his words together in his head before he said them aloud, "I did call once, and I wanted to again. I know the busy excuse is horrible, but I was. I'm sorry I missed your birthday. I'm the worst boyfriend..." "You're not," you cut in, as bad as you felt over it, you still knew Niall did not do it purposely; and he had called once, you just had still been asleep at that point. "I feel like it [Y/N]. I'm going to make it right though. Today you'll have a birthday all over again, and I'm going to try and make this up to you." A small smile found it's way onto your face, "I'm sure it'll be an amazing day."

Harry: "So what are you going to wish for?" Harry whispered in your ear, as you sat infront of a single slice of cake with a candle in it, "Anything in the world. What's your wish?" You closed your eyes, and thought long and hard over your answer. With Harry sitting next to you, it was hard to think of what more you could possible want. After a few moments you finally thought of something though. "I wish this day would repeat forever. It was pretty perfect." Harry seemed annoyed by your wish. "What?" "Well I can't really help make that wish come true. I thought you'd say a dog or trip or something." You laughed as you blew out the candle, "No way, I just want this perfect day to never end. Though if you want to take me to a tropical place, I'm not to argue with you about it."

Louis: "Happy birthday!" Your mouth fell open, as you stepped into a restaurant to meet your best friend for supper, and saw everyone close to you waiting there to surprise you. "Are you surprised?" You were nodding your head, when you realized it was Louis who had asked that; and you felt even more shocked to see your boyfriend there. "Louis!" You were so happy as he hugged you tightly, "Harry birthday [Y/N], I love you so much." "I can't believe you're here," you sighed, before looking at everyone else once again, "And you all planned this for me. I love you all. This is perfect." "Why don't you enjoy your party, then you can say how perfect it is," Louis responded jokingly to you, as he led you over to the table, where everyone else was waiting to hug you.

Liam: You sat in the back of a car, sinking into your seat, as Liam put a protective arm around you, "[Y/N], I'm sorry there are so many people out there. We'll just go somewhere else." You felt tears in your eyes, "For once, I just... I wanted it about me. Not about the fact I'm Liam Payne's girlfriend. It was about me." "I know," Liam sighed, knowing what you had just said was not meant to sound selfish in the least. It was your birthday, and Liam could not even take you out for a date, without paparazzi all around. "I wanted you to have this perfect day all about you too. You'll still have that though, just not here. We'll find somewhere even better. This place is a little odd anyway." "Somewhere better?" You questioned, thinking of how much Liam had bragged about the place you were originally going. "Yes, somewhere much better. Trust me, you'll have the best birthday ever. This is not going to stop that. I won't let it. I want you to have the most memorable day ever, and for the right reasons. Just trust me." "I trust you. So wherever you want to go, let's go."

Zayn: "We have two hours until the signing, so what do you want to do?" Zayn asked you, as the two of you walked away from everyone else, "It's your day. So whatever you want, we'll do." "I want to go up to our hotel room, and watch a movie or something," you replied quietly, making sure only Zayn heard you. "Watch a movie?" Zayn questioned, not seeing how that would be a great birthday. You leaned a little closer to him, and whispered, "Or something else. Whatever we end up doing, I just want to spend those two hours with just us." You turned to look behind you after saying that, "We should hurry, before someone else wants to do something. I'd hate to say no, but I really, really want to be with just you." Without another word, Zayn quickly pulled you away from the room, before anyone could ruin those perfect plans that you wanted to happen.

___________________________
I wrote a book and it's called 'In Love With My Bestfriends Boyfriend' please read it I will upload more of the story later