Surprise... Surprise

Maxx's POV.
I was sitting on a branch weaving vines and leaves together when I felt several presences in the supposed 'forbidden forest'. I made the trees move to where they had a path to me. I heard twig snaps and the cubs and Kayni stood up and growled. I looked up and jumped down with no shirt and my hair now a little longer.
Hagrid stood there with a lantern, my brother, Neville I believe is his name, Ron, a girl with bushy brown hair, and the blonde boy.
"What are you five doing here?" I Asked.
"Maxx, how have you been?" Hagrid Asked. I turn to Kayni and the cubs.
"Calm down." I said. They stopped growling but still bared their teeth and glared daring them to do something.
I looked back at them and crossed my arms.
"I have been doing well. Gotten to know the creatures pretty well. I have been having slight problems with someone killing the unicorns. It wouldn't be any of you is it." I Asked studying then.
"No that is why we are here. They are in detention and are tasked to help me locate the injured unicorn and see any clues as to who has been killing them." He answered. I studied them.
"You boys have to take slow movements." I said. I turned and started walking and they followed me. I got to the clearing where I had a huge tree like cave with the healing Unicorn and her cafe and mate resting beside her. They looked over.
"I got to her in time and started healing her. Her wound is closed however her core will take a year or so at the most to heal properly. This is her mate Omicron and her calf Sapphire. I am protecting the herd the best I can but I can't do much when they are going it to get food and things." I said. Sapphire head butted me with her small horn.
I laughed.
'I got you!' She cheered. Her father laughed.
"You you got me." I said laughing. I pet her mane.
"Omicron this is Hagrid he is the game keeper at Hogwarts, these are some of the students at the school. They were tasked to see if your mate is alright and who has been hurting your herd." I said. He huffed and nudged me.
'Then tell them to leave. They see my mate resting. We don't know who has been hurting us. She is lucky that you got to her in time.' He said protectively nudging Sapphire to follow him away from the group. They laid back down. I looked at the group.
"He respectfully asks for you to leave as you can see she is resting. He has no idea who is behind the attacks." I said.
"Really?" The blonde boy asked. I was about to answer when I was hit with pain and I collapsed and screamed. Omicron started shouting and bucking. I looked at sapphire.
"Get in with your mother. Stay there." I grunted.
"Kayni, cubs protect them." I said pointing to the unicorns. I looked at the group that looks confused.
"Someone just hurt a unicorn." I said with pain. I teleported is to the area and they hold their heads looking sick. I stumbled and tackled the creature responsible. I was thrown to a tree and I hear Ron shout with the others. I gone up and leapt at the creature and it tried to throw me off my magic wrapped around us. I can feel my blood slide down my skin. There was pops from the creature and I was thrown off and I hit a tree. Everything was blurry and the creature flew off in a hurry. I got up with great difficulty. I stumbled and collapsed by the unicorn. It was neighing cries of pain. I raised my hand covered in blood and put it over its wound.
"What are you doing?" The girl asked.
"Hush child let the nature lord care for his subject." The centaur said.
We glowed signifying that I was using my magic and core to heal hers. The wound started to heal. I was started to pale greatly. I collapsed as I hear the male unicorn start to thank me.
"Can you lead him to his heard. Have the other centaurs guard the herd." I said weakly.
"Yes my lord." He said and gently helped the unicorn onto his hooves and guided him through the woods. I felt so weak. I was picked up.
"Don't you worry Maxx we will fix you up." Hagrid said. He guided the students and carried me out of the woods and back into the school.
I heard a gasp.
"Hagrid what on earth happened?" I heard the transfiguration teacher ask.
We had found Maxx and he was caring for the wounded unicorn that we were looking for. But he collapsed in pain and told us that one was being attacked and took us. There was a black floating creature and he tackled it away from the injured unicorn. The creature threw him off and into a tree and he just got up and held the creature. The creature was trying to get him off but he held on and he was thrown into a tree and the tree practically broke from impact. The creature fled and he healed the unicorn with his magic and he collapsed pale as a ghost." He said as they hurried to the infirmary.
"Quick lay him there." A woman said.
"Sorry it's a bed Maxx but she will heal you." He said laying me on. I couldn't move or talk to protest it. Dumbledore rushed in with Snape and my parents as the medical witch was scanning me.
"This is going to be a long night." She said rushing to get the supplies.
"What happened?" Dumbledore Asked.
"Hagrid and the students that were on detention was looking for the injured unicorn when they found Maxx. After them explaining to why they were in the forest to begin with he led them to the unicorn who he healed. But he collapsed screaming in pain. They found out that another unicorn was getting attacked. He took them to where it was and Maxx tackled the creature that was hurting the unicorn. But it threw him into the tree. He got up again and jumped on the creature and was holding it trying to knock it out with his magic. But the creature threw him into the tree breaking the tree in the process. The creature fled and he got up and collapsed by the unicorn and started healing it with his magic until he collapsed looking pale as a ghost and bleeding severely." The transfiguration teacher retold the story she was told after hearing the accounts of all five that were there.
I wouldn't open my mouth to get the potion.
"Maxx open your mouth." She demanded. I shook my head weakly.
"You will die if you don't drink the potion. You have eternal bleeding and your core is tearing your insides up because of how much you used." She said. My lips opened and blood started to slip out. My body was shaking and I was having trouble breathing. She shoved the phial to my lips and poured the liquid in and she was spelling it through my body and I blacked out.
With the last thing I heard was Snape saying "You Potters are all the same rash and always looking for a fight."