Hide

Maxx's pov.
Kayni said humans are in the forest. I have been in the forest for two years now. I don't have a shirt or shoes. My hair can cover my eyes. I was sent to scout them. I run through the forest saying hi to my friends. Then I come to a camp site. I watched as the group in wired clothing wave sticks and things floating.
I listen to their conversation.
"So what exactly are we doing here?" One said.
"We are to see if Harry Potter is here. He ran away from the Orphanage two years ago. We. Checked the city already we just need to check here then the search will go somewhere else." Said the leader.
They talked more I ran when they started laughing. I ran back to Kayni. I told him what they said. He kicked my cheek and pushed me in the den. I went to the back and laid down with the cubs surrounding me. I fall asleep warm as can be.
---time skip---
It's been a week and the group is now leaving. The walked through the forest they came by the den but once all the pack stood and growled at them they backed up slowly and ran away. Kayni let me out to play with my friends in a way Kayni is my father. I ran out and played with my friends in the river. I caught fish for my friend Enoch who's a bear. He always tried to share it with me but I could only stomach berries as if I eat meat I'll be eating my friends. Which is true. It's weird because I can hear and talk to the animals. Kayni said it was a gift.