Eleven years old

I'm now eleven. I have now lived in these woods for eight years. A old man came into the woods with a stick. I stood be a tree with Kayni as the man stood ten feet in front of us.
"Harry you need to come to my school." The man said.
Kayni growled.
"My name is Maxx." I said roughly. My now eight pack showing with many cuts on my skin from running on the tree limbs.
"Okay Maxx I need you to come with me for school." He said.
"I don't trust humans. Why should I go with you to be with more of them. This is my home." I said.
The man and lady from before popped up. I transformed into a wolf and growled. They rose their hands in the air.
'Maxx go with them and learn their dangers but make sure you can come here during breaks and keep to your ways.' Kayni said.
I transformed back.
"I will go only if I can stay in my ways and come back here in my breaks. Like I said earlier this is my home and family." I said. After that all the animals formed behind me.
"And what is your ways?" The younger man asked.
"No shoes. I eat berries and live in my environment. I will not sleep in a bed. I will wear your cloths but be warned if I only wear the shirt. And I'm able to transform when I feel threatened." I said looking at Kayni.
'Bring me as your familiar.' Kayni said.
"Also if I can have my familiar Kayni with me." I said. The younger adults looked at the older man. He nodded.
"As long as you do not hurt any of the students. Then I will allow these conditions." The man said.
"As long we can protect our selves. If another human harms me in any way. It is not my fault if my instincts harm them. It will be in defense. And a possible obstacle is I don't read. I lived here since I was three." I said.
"We can teach you how to read and write." The man said. I look at Kayni he nods his head.
I hug all my friends and family. And said goodbye for now. Kayni walked with me to the humans. They man held out his hand. I grab Kayni and and his hand with my rough callused hand. Then I'm in a tube being pushed. Around. When we landed Kayni hurried. I pet his back.
'It's okay.' I said. The people directed me inside a building. There was many conversations going on. I put my hands on my ears. Kayni did the same and wined. Slowly everything became quiet. I removed my hands I looked up to see everyone staring at me. I wrinkle my nose at the smell. All the kids are either staring at my abs or my eye.
"Are you hungry?" A plump red hair lady asked. I shook my head no.
"Well tell us about yourself." The lady asked.
I look at Kayni. He nod his head.
"This is Kayni he is my fatherly role model. He taught me to survive. I've been living in that forest since I was three. I ran away from Whools Orphanage. I was abused and neglected so I ran. I only eat berries, and I can talk to animals. When I was six I found I can transform into one. And I don't trust people easily. I'm blind in my right eye because of a man when I was one. And I don't sleep on beds or sit on furniture. I sit or sleep in trees and the ground." I said gruffly.
"You don't eat meat?" The red head brown eyed boy asked.
"When you can talk and listen to animals I don't eat them. They are my friends and not food." I said. They nod.
"Harry here" the old man started.
"It's Maxx not Harry!" I growled.
"Sorry Maxx and Kayni will be staying in the forest as requested to keep his ways. He will be going to school on both terms we agreed upon. He well be getting lessons to catch up on things he missed will surviving. We also need to go to diagon alley to get supplies. We also need to register him in the ministry." The old man said.
"Register me for what?" I asked.
"Your animal form." The man said.
"So they can track me down and kill me!" I said with wide eyes. I ran with Kayni into the woods.
'What am I supposed to do Kayni?' I asked.
'What do you feel like doing.' He asked me.
'I want to go and learn more things. But I feel like they are raging me then let me loose to hunt me down later.' I said.
'Why don't you register one animal form you use hardly.' Kayni suggested.
The man with red hair came into view.
'Okay'
I looked at the man.
"I will register but only one animal. That I transform the most." I said shakily. The man gave a small nod. Me and Kayni followed behind him slowly talking to one another. The man told the rest that I agreed but only one animal the one I use the most.
"What is the one you use the most?" One of the red heads asked.
I transformed into a gopher.
I transform back.
"I use it to spy on people that come in my forest. To see if they threat my family or come to relax in the environment I was raised in." I said.
They handed me a button down shirt and a muscle shirt also a pair of jean shorts. They showed me where I can change and bathe. When the water came from above I screamed. The door opened. I stared wide eyed at the water. The lady smiled and explained it to me.
"Why don't you use a river?" I ask.
"Because we wanted something closer." The lady said.
She left me to get washed up. I scrubbed my self with the a rock called soap. I washed my hair with liquids called shampoo and conditioner it smelt like strawberries. After rinsing it out I got out and got dressed in what I was given. I tucked in my muscle shirt. It's a shirt with no sleeves. I didn't put on the button up at all. I walked out and a lady waved a stick and my hair is dry and short. I touched my hair I look at Kayni.
'They cut my hair!' I screamed at him.
'It's okay Maxx it will grow back.' Kayni said back.
'It will?'
Kayni nodded his head. I calmed down and look around. Everyone is gathered around a brick thing that has fire. I look at Kayni with fear.
'Maxx I'll be staying in the forest until you come back. Don't be afraid of the fire watch what happenes.'
I watch as they disappear in the green fire. The man with black hair went with me. We appeared in a marble building. The marvel was cool on touch. The man led me to an office. The man got some paper work and started filling it out. I look over and made out letters. He gave it to the lady and she nodded. Then we were brought back to the fire and appeared in an alley full of people. We met up with the people from the house. We went to the bank full of goblins. I look around in astonishment. The goblins look at me and bow. Another goblin appears. He took me back alone.
'Hello Maxx we heard a great deal about you. I'm the head goblin here in this bank. Would you like to get catch-up in this world. And fix your left blurry eye' the man spoke in a language.
I understood him.
'Yes please sir.' I answered.
He led me to a stone chamber. They chanted things and I can feel memories of others of the world. I feel like I know how to read and write. I can see better out of my left eye. I looked into the mirror in front of me. I had a yellow, green, red, and blue strips in my hair. I was led out the goblins gave me a pouch. They said it's connected to a vault they set up for me when I was one. All I have to do is think on how much I need and it would appear. I said goodbye to them and found the people I was with in the lobby talking to a goblin. I walk up to them and stood listening.
"What is the goblin talking to Harry about?" The man asked.
"His name is Max and they are talking about his vaults that were set up for him when He was one from the goblin Nation. That is all. It is a pleasure to be in your presence Maxx." The goblin bowed to me.
'Bye see you later.'
I said. The goblin smiled and nod his head as everyone stared at me.
"So where to?" I asked looking at them.
"Well you got money right." The women asked.
I nod my head.
"Okay first madam Malkins." I was told. I nod.
We walked into a store.
I give the lady a note from the professor saying I only need black shorts white muscle shirts and the ties. The woman looked confused but gave me what I needed. After everyone got measured and given their uniform we went to get trunks. I got a wood one with forest green finishing with Maxx on the top. I placed my things in it. I squeeze my hand shut and the trunk shrunk and I put it in my shorts pocket. I paid for it and then we went to the book store. I got the required books and a book on wizard laws. And creature laws. Then we went and got our wands.
I opened the door and walked in with the rest of the people behind me. A crazy looking man walked out of the back and saw me. His eyes lit up.
"Maxx friend of all creatures and animals alike, and ruler of the forests. Welcome to my shop along with the boy who lived and his friends and family. What are you doing out of the forest young friend?" The man asked.
"People keep protruding in my forest. They asked to join a school. Kayni said I should come to see if they will endanger my forests and hurt the creatures that live there." I answered. The man nodded.
"But I still see you live your ways." The man said.
I nod. "I was told I have to at least wear a shirt in public. I'm not really used to wearing one since I was three." I said. The man nodded. He grabbed earth toned wands and let me try them. When I grabbed one trees started growing in the shop. I laugh. The man laughs too.
"Very earth toned wand. The woods that this wand is made of is from trees that are struck with lightning three times. The cores are the elements. A very good wand for a creature king." Said the man. I paid him five gallons and look at my wand. I twirl my wand and flowers sprout. I smile. I wave my hand and sent them to the forest.
"Where did they go?" Asked a red head kid.
"To my forest." I said.
I waited until everyone got their wand and we left to the pet shop. Every creature came to me. I laughed and pet them. I sent them back where they can be picked and brought home. The owner smiled at me and went to the back. She brought out a small wolf cub.
'Rey there you are. Where did you go pup.' I said.
'I was chasing Flynn the bunny when a group of people with stick caught me in the net.' Rey replied.
'Is there anyone else back there?' I ask.
'Johnny and Rebecca' Rey replied. I smiled and nodded.
"Can I have the other two pups too. I'm sure this little guy needs a playmate. The women nodded. I payed for them. I carried them as we went home. I put them down and they followed me to the forest.
'Kayni look I found the pups.' I said.
'Where were they?' Kayni asked.
'They were playing and some people collected them. I bought them back. As familiars.' I said. I snap my fingers and for vines formed a circle and a piece of would as a tag. I put them on their necks.
'This is just until school is over then I'll take it off. And when we go back to the forest you three pup will be with your mothers. Understand this is just so they won't take you back and claiming you are tame and not to be hurt.' I said. The nodded.
I twirl my wand and a huge tree came out of the ground and formed a cave in its trunk. We all got in the cave and went to sleep. I woke up to someone talking ten feet out. I got up carefully not waking my family. I stood in front of the tree. A pair of twins walked around a curve of trees. I tilted my head. They saw me.
"Our mom wanted me to tell you that it's breakfast time." They said in unison.
'Breakfast'
I said. The wolves came out stretching. The pups yipped being hungry.
"Come one let's see if they have some meat for some growing pups and a very grumpy fathers who had to listen to them yipp.
Kayni nodded and barked then growled at the pups. I smile. I walk towards the house. When we walked in the plump woman put down three bowls of sausages on the floor. The pups fought over the bowls.
'Boys you share a bowl. Rebecca you get that and Kayni you get the largest bowl.' I said. They followed instructions and started eating. I walk to the table and grabbed a bowl of berries and sat on the floor. I started eating listening to the talking.
That's how it went for the next two weeks until it was time to go to Hogwarts. On September the first I wore the uniform shorts and a while muscle shirt with the tie loosely hanging on my neck. I walk with my wolves sitting in a dog carrier big enough to hold them. To the barrier. I watch as the people I've been with run through the wall. I run in and see a train. I scrunch my nose at the idea. A hand was placed on my shoulder. To see the black shaggy haired man holding my shoulder and pushing me to the others. I groaned. The man wore a smirk.
"James is this one of yours." The man said.
"You smell like dog." I said looking at the man.
"Like really smelly wet dog that never bathe's" I said holding my nose. James the man laughed while the one holding me scowls.
"Did you put him up to it." The man said looking at the other man. I changed into a lion.

The man staggered back

The man staggered back. I changed back.
I went on the train with Kayni and the cubs. I sat on the ground of a compartment with the wolves. The pups lay on my lap and Kayni lay by my side. I closed my eyes. I can hear the door open and people enter. The train pushed from the station. Then the door opened again. My eyes opened fast. It was a blonde haired boy. He started talking trash. I transformed into a lion and roared loudly in his face. He screamed with me and ran away. I transformed back and closed my eyes.
"What's going on here? Malfoy who did it?" A girls voice asked.
I was shook awake. I rubbed my eyes and look at my lap to see them still asleep. I pet them and looked up. To see a girl with a badge and the boy from earlier.
"Did you transform into a lion and roared in this boys face?" The girl asked.
I shook my head.
"I'm sorry I was sleeping with my familiars. Can I go back to sleep?" I asked.
The girl nodded and started scolding the boy and left the compartment. I looked at the boys in the compartment.
"You are starting to grow on me." The two red hair boys said with awe.
The black haired boy was still in shock.
"You turned into a lion." The boy said. I nodded.
"I can turn into anything. I have been doing so since I was six. It helps me out in the forests. That's how I followed campers around. Kayni raised me and I grew up with these pups moms." I said. They nodded and left to get dressed. I sat there until the train stopped. We got out. However I had to put them back in the carrier. I walked with the group to the boats. I was given weird looks. When we made to the doors a strict looking lady stood in front of the group. She saw me.
"Maxx come here to the front. I want you to walk in as one of your forms." The lady said. Everyone looked at me as I walked up to the front and transformed into a lion. There was many awes. The lady made everyone get in pairs of two lined up behind me. We walked it and many gasped at the sight of me. The lady started calling out names. They went up and got sorted. My brother Camilo got sorted in Gryffindor with his friend Ron. I was the last sitting up there still in lion form.
"Maxx." The lady said. I started walking as a lion but transform still walking and sat on the stool.
'Ah if it isn't Maxx the king of the forests around and friends to all creatures and Animals and oh your also Harry Potter unknown to the rest of the world.' A voice said.
'That name died when I was first hit. And the time I was abandoned on the door step of the orphanage.'
'You had a hard past but you found a new family. A new love for something the forest. But where to place you'
'The forest' I suggested.
The Hat laughed.
"Okay I'll see this through. Good luck forest friend.
THE FOREST!" The bat yelled. The room was silent. The old man stood up.
"Maxx would be taking lessons with all houses and his living quarters is already set up. Maxx just find a table  to sit at." He said. I raise an eyebrow.
I transformed into a badger and stood in front of the Hufflepuff table. The man told us rules and let us eat. I transformed back and look for berries. I look at the old man in the front. He flicked his wand and a bowl of berries was in front of me. I smiled and grabbed the bowl and sat on the floor. I started eating. The man sent everyone to their dorms. A giant came to me with lantern. I followed him to the edge of the forest. My wolves came out and I smiled. I walked in with my wolves. The forest is beautiful. I found a spot in a clearing. I twirled my wand and a huge tree started to grow. Like the one by that house. I made leaves as a door. And I made trees surround our home. I made the cave go deeper into the ground. I took out my trunk and made it bigger. I set it down in the back. I shifted into a wolf and lay down with my family. I woke up when the sun was starting to rise. I got ready.
I grabbed my books and put it in the bag made of vines and leaves. I told them I'll be back after school and don't wonder off to far with out me with them. I walk out of the woods eating some berries That grew when I waved my wand. I met Hagrid the giant at the edge.
"Where did you get the berries?" He asked. I waved my wand and a berry bush appeared.