Eight years old.

It's been three years since I scouted the people looking for me. Many have come hear and they all left after a week. I grew muscles from climbing tree and running. My hair is longer however the small monkeys that live there fix my hair up. The shorts I once wore out grew me. I stole from a camper and mossy vines held them up. They are a little big but that's okay. I have a slight four pack, And also have better senses. Right now Tim stalking a family. I'm in a tree watching from above. A woman with red hair also with a waving stick, is with her husband and son. The husband has unruly black hair brown eyes and glasses. The boy my age a little fat with no muscle has red hair like the woman and brown eyes like the man. When I was six I learned I can transform into animals. I was wishing I can look like one. And it happened! Anyways I sit in the tree as a bobcat watching them move around. A family pop out of no where. Jumped in surprise and landed on the floor. They all look at me with a raised stick the adults have. I changed back and started backing up. I changed into cheetah and ran. I can hear their shouts. Once I got farther I climbed into a tree and transformed into a bird. I watch as three of the people with wands run and stopped under the tree I'm in. All animals stopped what they were doing and growls at them. They started stalking the three. They backed up and went back to camp. I followed them.
"Why is there a child in the forest?" A little girl asked.
"Maybe because his family is camping here also?" Said the boy with red hair and brown eyes.
"Yeah but he looked like he lived here all his life. And did you see how he was a bobcat then a boy then a cheetah." Asked said an older teenager with red hair and blue eyes.
"Yeah maybe he's an ambiguous but he looks only eight. And did you see his eye. His right eye is blind." Said an elder red haired man. It became nightfall and I went from tree to tree and went back to the den.
Kayni greeted me.
'What are they doing here and how many?' He asked.
'They are camping in the clearing. And there Twelve of them.' 
'Okay get some rest cub.'
I went to the back of the den and fell asleep seeing a flash of green and then the pain in my right eye. I wake up with sweat.
----time skip----
They left a two weeks later. They stayed a week extra to look for me. But like the others they couldn't find me.