Running away

Harry was placed on the doorstep of whool's orphanage. He was battered and bruised at the age of three. He was bullied because of his scar. He gets bullied for being blind in one eye and unwanted unlike most who's parents actually did. But Harry thought his parents did die when he was left here two years ago. He got his courage and ran from the place. With his small white sneakers and his ratty huge handy downs he ran from civilization. Away from people who can bully him. He ran into the forest not a care when he remembered the stories of how no one comes out of them. The creatures stare at him in wonder. Harry found a huge tree and climbed it. He laid there falling asleep in his new home. When he woke up he slipped down onto the cold floor. He could hear the forest animals welcome him. A twig snapped behind a bush. Harry looks at the bush and steps towards it. A wolf comes out staring at Harry.
'What is your name child?' The wolf asked.
'Can I name myself?' Harry asked.
The wolf nodded.
'My name is Maxx.' Harry said changing his name.
'Well Maxx my name is Kayni what are you doing in these woods.' The now named wolf asked Maxx.
'I was bullied, abused and a orphan I couldn't take it anymore. My parents left me so they can have my famous brother.' Maxx told the wolf.
'Well come along then you have much to learn.' Said Kayni.
Kayni brought Maxx deeper into the forest. Kayni brought max to his packs den. Maxx began to learn the ways of the forest. What to eat or not to eat. Where to bathe and what to wear. To become one with the forest Maxx took his shoes off and placed them in the street. Kayni was right Maxx felt one with the forest. Plants grew from the steps Maxx took. Maxx learned he could talk to several animals in the forest and became friends with them. Those friends will also teach Maxx the ways of the forest. By the end of the year Maxx knew the forest and its inhabitants, he also knew the ways of the forest. He made rules for himself so that he doesn't hurt the forest he and his new family lived in.