Prologue

D E T E N T I O N - W I T H - T H E - B A D - B O Y

The Bad Boy got into detention because of the Good Girl.

The Good Girl got into jail because of The Bad Boy.

The Bad Boy got into a mental ward because of the Good Girl.

Crazy huh?

***

My life was already bat shit crazy but the man upstairs wasn't satisfied with that, so He said: "Let there be Marcus Storm!" and so there was a Marcus Storm.

But still, God wanted more, so He said: "Bring him into Isay Hale's Life!"

And poof! The hottest, jaw dropping handsome, most arrogant asshole blocked my way out of Starbucks.

When God was done, the Devil rose and he laughed, saying: "Let's make the guy want you, to just fuck your life even more, because you know it's funny."

And so, there in detention, began my adventures with the psychotic greek god. The same one that turned my life into a fucking maze.

"Remember this?" He drawled out quite haughtily, just before I felt the cold liquid coat my head and cascade down to my face and body.

"Oh no, you didn't." I sneered, snapping my sharp gaze at him. The asshole just smirked.

I grabbed the smoothie beside me and gripped it harshly as I sent glacier sharp daggers at the jerk.

"Dont. Even. Think. About. It." He growled, each word a staccato, trying to be intimidating as fuck. Well boohoo, he does not intimidate me.

Don't think about it?

"Fine, I won't!" I whipped the smoothie at him with much force, and Holy Shit! It shot at his face!

I grinned, triumphant, at my work of art,-His perfectly sculpted face and disheveled hair is now covered in sticky, yellow ice.

Everyone was murmuring as the dramatic scene unfolds but after a few tensioned seconds, everything went dead quiet.

That's when it all started.

"DETENTION. NOW."

A story about A Good Girl getting Mr. Bad Boy to Detention and that Detention turning into something more, something much more.

Author's Note:

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronical or mechanical, without the written permission of the Author. Any similarities to existing persons (living or dead), are purely coincidental, or were used in the pursuit of creative excellence.

Have fun reading it ;)

-Ⅻ