ⅩⅪ - Art, Statues and Pizza

IT ONLY TOOK a few seconds before the whole class joined our paint war. Everyone was either, yelling, laughing or using their boot camp voice for effect while they catapult and threw paint at each other.

The Art Room is a wreck. Literally, a wreck. Splatters and spots of different paint colors are on the ceiling.

The white walls are now filled with hand prints, (heck, face prints even) blotches and splatters of paint. The white board at the front is the same with the walls.

Chairs and Desks are also in the same condition of almost all of the students—covered in thick paint.

"Fire!" Luke yelled, before throwing a board full of paint at our direction and ducking underneath the table that they used for defense.

Zeus blocked their shot using his arm (which is by the way, covered in two sketchpads, and is made intact by rubber bands) and scooped a blob of black paint from the floor and swung it at their base.

The paint splattered in both of the boy's faces, causing me and Zeus to grin and highfive.

"Score!" Zeus and I said at slightly different times, right before dodging a lost bullet of pink paint that came from the back.

"Hey, gimme that." I gestured Zeus to give me his hand. He looked at me confused, but still did what I asked for anyways.

My index finger slid on his palm and gathered the black paint. I swiped my index finger on both of my cheeks, twice, creating a soldier like face paint.

Zeus grinned, and did the same thing.

"Bang! Bang! Splosh!" I shouted, while throwing paintbrushes and paint like a bomb.

Zeus laughs out loud and coppies me. "Pew! Pew! Shoot!"

I gave him a pointed look. "You don't say shoot. You just make gun or bomb noises, but never shoot. You ruin the danger."

He snorts and rolls his eyes.

Different colors of paint flew to and fro in the room, when I suddenly thought of a great idea.

"You got a plan?" Zeus asked, his eyes twinkling in excitement.

I motioned for him to come closer. "So, here's what we're going to do."

I point at the can of paint near Marcus, Cal (He arrived late, but still joined the war, and took Marcus's side) Luke's base.

"See that paint?"

He nodds. "You'll create a diversion while I try and get that can. While they're both foccused on shooting you with paint, I get it and dump it on their heads."

"Gotcha." He nodds. "Wait. Why do I have to be the one— oww." A large brush hit his head.

His head popps from our base and he glared at the guy who might have been the one to throw the brush. He ducks back in and continued.

"Why do I have to be the one who gets hit with paint?" He whines and pouts.

I stuck out a tongue. "You're the man in our relationship. You do it."

A mischievous smile appeared on his face. "So, we're in a relationship now? I like it, keep talking, keep talking."

I scoffed and shook my head, before punching his arm. "Just shut up. Man up and deal with it. Besides. You're already covered with paint, what more do you got to lose?"

"Okay." He nodds again, his face giving out a tough expression. I laughed as I tied my hair into higher pony tail.

"Are we ready?" I asked, grinning from ear to ear.