ⅩⅩ- I Just Lost My Prince

THE BELL rang loudly, making my headache ten times worse. The student's chatter fills the halls, and it irritated me.

Me and Tanya lazily walked towards our class. If you're wondering where Ceej is, that girl is busy talking about gossip with the popular girls.

But ofcourse, what did I expect? She became Joshua's girlfriend, so that's her role right? To be friends with the in crowd and willingly ditch her cousin.

"Isay. Are you okay? Do you want me to kill that Samantha bitch for what she said?" Tanya asked seriously, as she draped her arm across my shoulder.

For the first time since the incident yesterday, I laughed. "No thank you Tanya. She already got what she deserved."

She scowls at me. "Deserve? Are you kidding me? If I were you, I would have punched that crayola covered face of hers and send her back to hell." She makes a disgusted face.

I chuckled and gave her a quick hug. "You're crazy. But, thanks T. "

Her brows formed a knot. "Why?"

"For being my friend and for making me laugh."

She smiles cheekily. "Ofcourse."

We both entered the room. I avoided any stares that has the tendency to get me pissed and went to my seat as fast as I could.

I was scribbling something on my planner when a note was passed to me. I frowned at the guy beside me.

"Who from?" I asked.

The guy shrugs and returns to talking to his friend. Gee. Thanks for answering.

I looked at the folded paper cautiously, as if it held some top secret stuff from the CIA or whatever.

Someone coughs and it sounded like 'just read it'. My head jerked upwards and searched the source of the cough.

When no one seemed suspiscious, I returned gawking at the note. After a minute, I finally plucked it from my desk and opened it.

Meet me at Room 211, near the stairs. Now.

I looked around the classroom. Who the hell?

I looked at Tanya and held the note up. She furrows her brows, and mouths from who? I gave her a I-have-no-idea shrug.

But I'm gonna find out.

I stood up and grabbed my bag and mouthed the words I'll check it out to Tanya who nods and gives me a thumbs up.

I scurried to the door and exited and proceeded to go to the room that was written on the note.

I frown. Who could the person be. Bloody hell, I hope it's not Samantha again.

I took a turn to where the stairs are at and saw the room. I opened it and instantly regretted my choice of going here.

I turn back, ready to leave, when a hand held me back.

"Isay please."

I shook his hold on me and gave him a frosted stare. "No. Stop. I am so tired with your bull. I don't need this."

He looks at me and the anguish in his expression is palpable. "Why don't you believe me?" He asks. "No, don't answer that. I didn't ask you to go here for that. I wanted to talk to you about something else."

"And that is?"

He exhales a deep breath. "Could you just come in. I don't want to talk where people will see us and assume things."