Fear and God Tier

~Author's Note~

WARNING! THIS IS ONE OF THE CHAPTERS WHERE THE MATURE RATING APPLIES! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED BOTH HERE AND IN THE STORY DESCRIPTION! IF YOU WISH TO SKIP THE MATURE STUFF, SKIP THE TEXT IN ITALICS.

Everyone else, please enjoy.

~Equius POV~

CRACK!

Gamzee broke my hand. I want to scream, but I can't. I can't breathe!

The bow string around my neck loosens a little as Gamzee laughs louder and says something about "having fun". What is he saying? I can't hear him over the ringing in my ears.

Suddenly, my shorts and underwear are gone. What's happening? I can't move.

"I'm gonna make you feel real motherfuckin' good," Gamzee laughs.

I feel something press at the entrance to my nook.

I try to shake my head, but I can't. He's using his chuckle-voodoos on me, making me too scared to move.

Please, don't do this!

I don't want this!

Please, DON'T DO THIS!

The cord around my neck tightens again as he pushes all the way in.

It hurts! I feel something tear as I'm stretched to my limit.

I DON'T WANT THIS!

STOP!

Everything goes purple as he start to move.

"Equius! It's a dream," Signless calls, shaking me awake. I look around, still absolutely terrified, as he pulls me into his arms. "I promise you, my child, it was just a dream." He's rocking me gently as I cry uncontrollably in his arms.

"Found it," Psiioniic says. He makes his way across the tent and gives me the plush hoofbeast toy Dolorosa got for me last night. "Here."

I practically snatch it from him and hug it tightly. I hate these day-terrors. I cuddle closer to Signless, seeking more comfort.

"You're okay," he says, arms wrapped tightly around me.

"You're safe, Equius," Psiioniic states as he runs his fingers through my hair.

"We won't let anyone hurt you. I promise. We're right here."

I want to believe them, I really do, but my fear is telling me that they wouldn't be able to protect me if Gamzee were here. Nothing can protect me from him. Despite my fear, I know them. I've sparred with Signless a few times and Psiioniic is the strongest of his kind. Stronger than Sollux, and he can take me down in a fight. I am safe in Signless' arms.

"You want to talk about it?" Signless asks.

I nod. "It showed more of the memory this time. It usually skips," I pause for a moment, looking for a word to describe what he did without having to say the actual word, "it, and goes straight to Aradia sending me to you. This time, it didn't skip."

"I'm sorry," Signless whispers, holding me closer.

"Knock, knock," Nepeta calls from the flap at the front of the tent. She has her coat up over her head, protecting her from the sunlight.

Psiioniic pulls her in, saying, "Are you fucking crazy?!"

"Maybe," she says. "And Equius doesn't like that kind of language!" She's pouting before she turns to me. "Are you okay? I heard you scream." She wipes a few tears from my cheek. "I haven't heard you scream since you broke your horn. You sounded scared."