Stitched

I woke up in the middle of the night. It was time. Time to fix myself. I stood up and grabbed my knives. The light of my nightstand reflected on the cold steel. Shiny. I walked out of my house with the things I needed. Including the knives in my pockets.

Driving to the night club. Having soft music playing in the background. As I parked my car, I got out and walked to the back entrance. Sneaking in the building and ending up on the dance floor. My eyes were glued on their hands. They stopped searching when they saw some beautiful long fingers. I looked up at the lady. She was parting with some other girls. They seemed like they were her friends. Without hesitation my feet led me to them. They seemed to be very drunk. I asked the lady to take this dance and she said yes in the most drunk voice I've ever heard.

The dance was good and her hands felt soft. I couldn't wait until it was mine. She told me that she had to go to the bathroom and I secretly followed. Well, it was pretty obvious. but she was too drunk to notice and nobody else cared. I wanted her fingers before she would use them to wipe her- you know what I mean. she went in and I followed soon after. Quickly I checked if the stalls were empty after she went in one herself. We were alone. I wanted to bang onto her stall door. But I noticed something first. a grin popped up onto my face. So silly~... She forgot to lock the door. With one swift movement I swung the door open. Her face instantly shot up from her phone and out eyes met. She didn't scream nor yell. She started drunk talking. Pointing at me with her phone. I grabbed her wrist and twisted it. She was under my control now. My other hand reached inside of my pocket and slowly I got my knife out. Again her big eyes were staring at me. Asking me what I was going to do with it. I only chuckled as a response.

With much force and many screams, I got her finger off. I stares at it with joyful eyes. And she fainted in my grip. Her body made a thud as she dropped down in a weird position. I could hear Kevin yelling inside my head that I shouldn't have harmed that innocent woman. Patricia was disgusted and Louise was puking I think. Without hesitation I got one of my fingers off as well. It hurt so bad but it felt so good after I attached her finger to my hand with a needle and some thread. With a blurry vision I stared at my wonderful creation.

This short story was inspired by my Arts Exam. Last year's theme was identity. I wade a painting of a man's hand. This man was a serial killer who had multiple personality disorder. He cut off his own fingers and replaced them with the ones from his victims. Now he wouldn't only have multiple identities from the inside, but also from the outside. 

Here is the artwork I made for my exam within 6 hours and the process of it:

A sketch I made in art class and the bigger version I made at school. Its preparation so it doesn't count as cheating ;)

 Its preparation so it doesn't count as cheating ;)

A Wip photo. Here I was just done with paiting the hand. I only had to paint the blood and the needle, and I had to do the stitches.

And this is the final piece! What do you think of it? I really LOVE how the blood came out! It's red glass paint

And this is the final piece! What do you think of it? I really LOVE how the blood came out! It's red glass paint. Why I chose it is because it's super shiny and the color was just perfect.