Hiker

It was a beautiful summer day. So I decided to go and get some fresh air while hiking. I got my car out and drove to a good hiking place. I would visit almost every summer!

I got out and started walking the main route over a mountain. As my walking stick hit the dirt surface below me, I heard a woman's voice behind me. Coming from the bushes. I turned around. It sounded like she was yelling for help. My feet walked towards the bushes and behind them was a woman.

Her leg looked broken. I got in front of her and for my backpack off my back. Getting some bandages out and put it around her leg. She hissed and almost screamed out of the pain. We also started to chat a little. She is pretty kind and nice... After that, I helped her to get on my back.

"It will be alright. I'll bring you to the hospital"

"Thank you.."

As I headed to my car, I noticed something in the corner of my eye. It was a missing poster of a girl on a planning board. It was the girl on my back...

I felt my stomach sink. My eyes turned towards the girl. But there was only a skeleton on my back. I screamed so hard it almost felt like I became deaf. My feet started running and I loosened the grip on the rotten chunks of flesh and bones.

But what I didn't see was that my missing poster was next to hers...

•••

Stay cautious. You wouldn't want to end up...

ⓜⓘⓢⓢⓘⓝⓖ