Last Words [Version 2]

I opened my eyes. Staring at the ceiling. As I got up I noticed I fell asleep while still wearing my lingerie last night. My stomach hurts alot. Bandages were still covering the enormous wound I got from the car crash. He shouldn't drink while he was driving. But I am also glad he did. Now I don't need to hear his bullshit anymore.

My friend was next door. We met each other in the hospital. We became friends. But when I betrayed him. I left. He went after me. Followed me home and had a fight with my dad because he abused me. Then my dad took me in our car. He got drunk while driving and we crashed. Flying through the front window. A big piece of glass got stuck in my stomach. And that's how I got here. In this hospital what I can almost call home now. I had nowhere to go. My dad died, my mom and sister are somewhere alse. I didn't know where. And so did they.

I grabbed some clothes and put them on. Wanting to walk to my friend. So I did. I got out my room and walked to his. But I heared something. Like a doctor. Not that its rare here, but still. My curious nose wanted to know what's up. I placed the side of my head against the door.

"-how to walk. But you will never be able to dance ever again. Its to risky"

"What?! I-I can learn... Right..??.."

"I am sorry. That isn't possible sir. I will go now. Catch some rest"

I heard foodsteps coming towards the door. My feet wanted to step backwards but I was too late. The door opened and I fell on the left side of my body. It started to hurt alot.

"I am sorry. Are you alright miss?!"

The doctor kneeled down next to me.

"Y-yeah..."

A raspy voice escaped my mouth. As the doctor helped me up I placed my hand on the covered wound. The doctor went away and I stumbled to the nearest chair. I saw that Thomas was here too. He sat on the side of the bed. Comforting his boyfriend. My friend, aka Alec, already fell asleep.

"Hey Sara"

"Hi.."

I gave a soft smile. My voice still sounding like nails on a school board. Breathing hurts alot. So I took as less oxygen as possible to make the pain less worse. Until I couldn't breathe at all. The only thing tjat escaped my mouth where weird notices like a hamster got stuck between a door.

"Sara. Are you okay..?"

I didn't say anything. Not even a nod. Only my hands moved towards my neck out of reaction. Thomas runned over to me.

"This is not good.."

"I-I c-can't breathe.."

The only words that could escape my mouth. My hands slid over to his chest. Grabbing his shirt tight. Not wanting to loose grip on life. He pushed the red button like a hundred times. But the nurses didn't come.

"COME ON!!"

I started to faint. Loosing grip on his shirt. Finally the nurses came in. They immediately took me to the O.R.

I only heard faint notices and voices. Untill I hadn't any more oxygen left.

Again I woke up. But I was stuck. Stuck in a chest? Wooden walls covered in a soft fabric were around me. It was extremely hot in here. My feet and hands pushed against the walls.

"SOMEONE.. HELP!!"

It started to smell like something was on fire, burning. Smoke started filling the little space.

[1 Hour ago]

"We all came here today to the death of a wonderful person. She was young. Positive minded. And toraly didn't deserve this horrible death. Even if you are a coworker or a family member of Sara. We all loved her with all of our heart. And nothing will change that"

People gave him a little applause.

"There are foods and drinks on the table in the dining hall. The family members who want to say their last goodbye, can go with Mr. Bull to the crematorium room. Thank you for your time"

Everyone stood up. Most of them went to the dining hall. And six others, including Thomas, went to the crematorium. They said their last goodbye. And so did I. With tears and screams. As no one heard me loos grip on life.

•••

Mistakes can be made

But can't be returned