One direction Preferences .

Well ive been thinking about writing One Direction Preferences ! Let me know what you think (:

How you met :

Liam :

You were out shopping with your little brother at wallmart. Your brother saw a commercial for the Toy Story movie pack and he ' HAD TOO HAVE IT ! ' so being the nice sister that you are went too go buy it for him. You were in the movie isle and saw a cute guy. He had beautiful brown eyes. He seemed too be looking at the movies too. Your brother ran away and you chansed after him. You accidently ran into the cute guy. "Ohh my gosh! Im so sorry!" You could tell by his accent he was british. "it's fine" you smiled. He picked up the movie and asked "you like Toy Story ?!" He asked with a huge smile. You let out a little laugh "uhh yeah, a little" He ended up inviting you and your brother too his house too watch the movie and thats when you fell in love.

Niall :

You were super hungry and had just left school. You decided too go too McDonalds since it was close by. You got off and decided too just get something little. You were standing infront of this guy with beautiful blue eyes and brown-ish Blonde hair. You were looking for some money in your purse and accidently dropped your wallet. He was a gentlemen and picked it up for you. He handed it too you saying "here you go" you nearly died. His accent was just perfect! "thanks" you smiled. "would you like too sit down here or something ?" you could see him blush. You laughed and said "sure" Basically love at first sight.

Louis :

You had a bad day at school. Some girls had started some crazy rumor about you. You decided too go walk down too the park. You sat down on a bench and just broke. Your face was full of tears. You pulled your knees up and continued too cry. You heard someone coming. You turned around too see a cute guy in red pants and stripes. You laughed a little becuase of his outfit. He came and sat next to you. "whats wrong babe ?" He asked in a soft voice. You simply just shook your head. "Are you getting sassy with me? Cause im the sassmasta from Doncatsa !" You had to laugh. "Whats your name love ?" he asked with a gorgeous smile. "Y/N. You ?" He smiled even wider. "Beautiful name! and Louis!" You just smiled wiping your tears away. "Wana go ride the swings ?" You blushed a little and nodded. He took your hand and ran toward the swings. You fell in love at that moment.

Harry :

Your boyfriend of 2 years had cheated on you and you were depressed for weeks. Finally you let your friends take you out to go clubbing. You didn't feel like dressing up, but your friends insisted you wear this tight black dress and heels. You knew you looked hot but, didn't feel the part. As soon as you walked in the first thing that caught your eye was a particularly green eyed curly headed boy. He smiled at you and you just blushed and looked down. You sat down and waited for your friends too come with drinks. He walked over too your table, and asked if you wanted to dance. He let out a sweet smile . Obviously you said yes. Who could say no too those dimples ?

Zayn :

It was a cold rainy moring, and for some crazy reason you woke up early. You decides too go shopping at the mall. You stopped by at Starbucks. You noticed a cute guy with amazing hair in the back on his phone. You were next in line and ordered your drink, you looked one last time at the cute guy with good hair and walked out. "Wait! You left this" You turned around too see it was the cute guy with your phone. "Oh my gosh. Thank you. I should give you a reward or something" He smiled and said "Maybe you should ?" You raised your eyebrow "What do you mean ?" He blushed a little and asked "Maybe you can stay and chat a little with me or something ?" You stood quiet for a moment . Shopping or date with cute guy? You nodded your head and walked back too the spot where you first saw him.

Gahhh. My first ones, dont freak on me ! What do you think ? :p