His PDA .

Im so so so so sorry this is late, but trust me one should be up tomorrow hopefully :D

enjoyyyy .....

Zayn :

Zayn usually likes to have his hands or arms on your waist. Whether it's him guiding you with his hands on your waist or just holding you, he likes to know you're secure and make sure to let any guy to know your taken.

Liam :

Liam loves holding your hand. He likes knowing you're his and not leaving, it's a sweet and innocent gesture he loves to do. He'll also kiss the back of your hand, his little way of saying "I love you" without words.

Louis :

Louis likes to show you off around so when he has the chance he will. He usually has his arm hanging off your shoulder and holds your hand while you're walking. He also loves hugging you from behind or walking like that. He's not afraid to show you off to anyone or any paps.

Niall :

Niall loves hugging you. To him your hugs are the "Best". He likes to wrap his arms around your back while you have your arms around his neck and his face in the crook of your neck whispering sweet things to you.

Harry :

Harry loves kissing you, not much of making out or anything like that but more like sweet kisses. He likes to kiss your cheeks, forehead, and even nose. When he does see a guy looking at you he'll give a quick peck on the lips, letting him know your his.

SORRY ITS SHORT!

New one should be up tomorrow (:

COMMENT!

FAN!

VOTE!

btw : should I make another story of just imagines yes or no ? They'll be dedicated to some of you :)