You See Your Ex & He Gets Jealous .

Sorry I haven't been uploading its just aghh I dont know, crazy stuff right now. well enjoyyyy

( btw your gonna be friends with some of your ex ok ? ok )

Zayn :

You and Zayn had decided to go shopping at the mall today. You had been at the mall for nearly 2 hours but you couldn't find anything. So now you were at the food court deciding on what to eat. "Hey babe, Im gonna go head to the bathroom. I'll be back in a bit." You nodded and he kissed your forehead before leaving. You started playing on your phone while you waited for him. "Y/N ?" You turned around and saw your old ex boyfriend. "Y/N is that you ?" he asked examining you. "Oh my gosh Joshua is that you ?" You and him were still friends so it wasn't awkward. "You look exactly the same you haven't changed a bit." he pulled you in for a huge hug. You laughed nervously "Umm thanks ?" You heard someone clear their throat behind you and quickly pulled away. Zayn automatically intertwined his fingers with yours. Joshua stook out his hand. "Joshua. Y/N's high school friend." Zayn shook his hand. "Zayn. Y/N's boyfriend." Joshua smiled and said "Gotta go. See ya' around Y/N" Zayn rolled his eyes. "Aww Zayn don't be jealous. Your way better than him" You said giving him a quick peck on the lips.

Niall :

Niall decided it be cute to go get professional pictures taken of you both. So you both got dressed up and headed to the studio. As soon as you walked you recognized the photographer as your old ex boyfriend. "Erik is that you ?" You asked. "Y/N you look gorgeous !" Erik said taking your hand and giving it a quick kiss, earning a blush from you. Niall immediately came up next to you and wrapped his arm around your waist. "How do I look pal ?" His tone being upset. Erik just laughed. "So Y/N, are you getting your pictures taken here today ?" His eyes all over you. Before you had the time to answer Niall spoke. "No we were just looking. Goodbye." Niall said before exiting the door. Once you guys were in the car Niall took your hand. "What a loser." Niall muttered under his breath. "Was my cute little Irish boyfriend jealous ?" You cooed poking his cheek. "Of course not !" Niall said. You laughed and kissed his cheek.

Liam :

The boys had invited you and Liam to the club to just go party. You wanted to impress Liam tonight so you put on a tight dark blue dress on, short but still cute. You curled your hair and just went with some black pumps. You just decided to go easy on the make up. "Ready to go Babe ?" Liam knocked on the bathroom door. "Mhmm." you said stepping out of the bathroom. Liam's jaw dropped when he saw you. "You look beautiful Y/N" He gave you a quick kiss. By the time you guys got there all the boys were there. They were all having drinks but since you didnt drink you went to go get a coke from the bar. Liam had been kind of ignoring you tonight, you sighed thinking you had failed for impressing him. You walked over to the bar and sat on a little stool. "Hey gorgeous." You turned around and saw your old ex boyfriend. "Hey Nick! What are you doing here ?" You asked him in a friendly voice. It was simply friendly, you loved Liam and could never cheat on him. "Just getting a drink. Want one ?" You shook your head. "So Y/N, your here alone ?" Nick asked playing with your curly hair. You were about to respond when you felt arms around your waist. "No. Actually shes here with her boyfriend." You heard Liam's voice exagerating on the boyfriend. "Lets go Y/N." Liam intertwined your fingers and took you to the dance floor. He started kissing you passionately, you smiled into the kiss knowing he got jealous.

Harry :

It was yours and Harry's 2 month anniversary and he wanted to take you out to eat. You want in a beautiful light pink dress and some creamy colored heels. You straitened your hair and put your bangs to th side. Harry picked you up from your house around 6pm. You hopped in his car and he immediately pulled you in for a kiss. "You look stunning baby, as usual." You blushed "Thanks." He took you to a really fancy restraunt. Once you both went inside you were both seated in a really pretty decorated table. When the waiter came to take your orders you recognized him as an ex boyfriend. "Y/N I didn't know you came here ?" Your ex boyfriend Edgar asked. Harry noticed him trying to flirt with you and stepped in. "Its her first time here. So just do your job and take our orders." You could definitely tell Harry was upset. "Harry don't be so rude. Im sorry Edgar. Um I'll just take some chicken alfredo and a lemonade." He smiled "Sure thing babe" You blushed. "Um I'd appreciate it if you stop flirting with my girlfriend. I'll take the same but a coke instead." Harry's voice was lower and his eyes were steady on your ex boyfriend. Through out the whole night Edgar was constantly around your table trying to talk to you. By the end of the night when he gave you guys the check he wrote his number on it and that set off Harry. "I'm sick of this !" Harry said throwing the check and a money at your ex boyfriend. He took your hand and stormed out of the restraunt. When you reached the car you gave him a long hug and reassured him that he was your boyfriend and not to be jealous.

Louis :

You had convinced Louis to go shopping today. You were at this store in the mall. Louis helped you pick out some clothes to go try on. The dressing rooms had like assistants and you noticed one to be your ex boyfriend Andrew. "Y/N ! How are you ?" He pulled you in for a hug. It was kinda uncomfortable because of you were still holding hands with Louis. "Oh Im good." You said flashing Andrew a smile. "Im good too by the way !" Louis stated. He wasn't afraid to say anything which made you laugh. "Who are -" Louis cut hin off before he could even finish. "Im Louis Tomlinson. Or you can call me Y/N's boyfriend ?" Louis said flashing him a smile. Andrew rolled his eyes. You went into a dressing room and tried on a few clothes. You came out in a dress that was a bit revealing, it was your first choice but it was okay. "How does it look babe ?" You stepped out. Andrew and Louis both turned to look at you "Wow. Y/N you look great!" Andrew said. "I hate it . Baby we should go the atmosphere is tacky here" he looked at Andrew. You laughed and went to change. When you guys left the store. You kissed Louis cheek. "You're so cute when you're jealous." Louis laughed "I was so not jealous of that guy. His taste is horrid." You giggled giving him another kiss.

YAYYY! Personally my fave one

omg 2013 ! Expect more preferences guys ;D

Im sorry if updating is slow, I made this one up tonight just now !

lol okay goodbye lovelies muahh xx

Fan.Vote.Comment.