Self Harm / Eating Disorder .

omgee hellurrr' c:

Did you guys like the 3 updates last night ? :DD

**btw this stuff is SUPER serious. Includes Cutting and eating disorders.**

Enjoyyyyy

( sorry if this is sucky i've never written one like this D: )

Niall :

You looked down at your phone reading all the horrible tweets about you.

@Y/T/N your such a bitch to Niall go die in a hole

@Y/T/N Eww your so ugly gtfo lol

@Y/T/N haha Niall thinks your beautiful nice joke

@Y/T/N Your so fucking ugly you don't deserve my bf

You loved Niall so much but you really couldn't take this anymore. You had promised your bestfriend that you would stop cutting but you couldn't help it. You went in your bathroom and looked for the razor you were hiding from Niall. After looking for about 20 minutes you finally found it under the sink. You rested your back on the wall and rolled up your sleeves. The first cut was always the worst. Soon the pain just numbed down. You had your eyes close so you didn't notice Niall open the door. "Y/N" He stood there speechless. "Baby, what are you doing ?" He dropped to his knees and wrapped a towel around your bleeding arm. He took the razor you had and threw it away. "Niall stop! It helps me!" By now you were crying uncontrollably and shaking. Niall hugged you in his arms and stroked your hair. "Shh Y/N. Love its going to be okay." He carried you to the bedroom you two shared and gently set you down on the bed. He deactivated your twitter and later tweeted "I love you guys but what you say to my gf hurts me too ok" That night you fell asleep in his arms and the next morning you talked about the whole thing with him. All he said was "Y/N don't listen to them. I don't care about them. I love you and that's all that matters."

Harry :

Harry and the boys decided it be fun to go to a club tonight. You put on a red new dress you got for Christmas and some cute gold-ish heels. You noticed the dress was a bit tighter than when you tried it on. The club you got to was packed, you automatically felt uncomfortable. Harry's grip tightened on your hand as you were walking through the club to a vip spot. "OMG Harry! I love you! Eww Y/N your so fat" You heard a fan yell. She was taken out of the club but her words were stuck in your head. Were you really fat ? The dress was tighter. You put on a fake smile as you saw Perrie and Eleanor. They were so skinny compared to you. You sat next to them while Harry went to go get drinks. You looked down and noticed your thighs were huge, Eleanor had a thigh gap. "Y/N love, you okay ? You seem a little quiet tonight ?" Eleanor asked you. "Oh yeah. Of course ! Just not in a partying mood" You reassured her. The came back with drinks but you were in no mood to drink. The rest of the night you couldn't help but think about your weight. On the ride back home you leaned your head against the car window. "Babe, you okay ? You seem upset ?" You shook your head. When you got home you went to the bathroom and took off the dress. Every part of your body seemed over weight to you. You leaned over the toilet and put your finger down your throat, everything came out. It hurt but if that's what it took to make people happy you'd do it. Once you finished you felt weak but you felt satisfied. When you opened the door Harry was standing there "Why Y/N ? Why hurt your self your beautiful." He pulled you into his arms and cried, you just wanted people to accept you but only Harry could make you feel beautiful and that's what mattered.

Louis :

You had been cutting for a while. It started in middle school, but it stopped in highschool. Eventually all the hate and publicity made you start again. Last week you and Louis were having a heated moment and when he took off your shirt he noticed scars on your shoulders, you played it off and said you accidentally scratched yourself. The truth was that's where you cut. Your arms was to noticeable so you tried your shoulders. You were in the bathroom floor with scissors in your hands. There was an article about you in a magazine and how you were such a slut. You held the scissors up too your bare shoulders and shivered feeling the cold metal on your skin. "Y/N whats going on ? What are you doing ?" You dropped the scissors and looked at Louis. He picked you up bridal style and took you to the living room and set you down on the couch. After what felt like 3 hours of silence you looked up at your boyfriend and began to cry. You told him everything about middle school up to the magazine article. "Love, please promise me you'll stop. This isn't good for you. I can help you. The paps just say all that stuff to see you like this, don't let them do this to you." You nodded and hugged Louis, he lightly kissed your shoulder where the scars were at.

Zayn :

You were just strolling around on your laptop looking at pictures when an ad popped up on the side for a gossip website. "Y/N's love for Zayn getting LARGER each month !" You were so confused on the article, Zayn told you not to go looking around stuff like this because it was never any good. You clicked the link and noticed 5 pictures of you, it was saying how much weight you've gained since you and Zayn started going out. You couldn't deny because the pictures were enough proof. You texted Zayn to pick up some food but just for him cause you weren't hungry. That night you drank 2 glasses of water and some baby carrots. "Y/N you should eat something else that isn't gonna fill you up." Zayn told you. "No I'm not hungry. Im gonna go to bed. Goodnight" You walked over to Zayn and gave him a kiss. Later on that night you were awaken by Zayn. "Zayn what are you doing ?" You asked rubbing your eyes. "Babe please don't starve yourself. I saw on the laptop you left the page open. I don't care what they say. Do you know to me your the nost beautiful girl ever ?" You began to cry and Zayn wiped a tear off your cheek. "I love you okay ?" You nodded and fell asleep in his arms.

( Sorry this one probably be bad because I ran out of ideas ! Ooops )

Liam :

You and Liam were out strolling around at a mall with security. You guys went on a school day so luckily you didn't run into many fans. "Oh my gosh! It's Liam Payne! Liam can I please have a picture?!" There were a couple of older girls asking for autographs and pictures. You didn't mind, and of course Liam being Liam he said yes. "Liam I love you so much be my boyfriend. Get back with Dani I love her! Dump that ugly fatass girl and be mine Liam! I'll love you more than she does!" Your eyes began to burn but you quickly blinked away the tears. Liam stiffened up and called Paul for help. He noticed your mood change "Y/N look at me" You looked up to his brown eyes "Your beautiful and gorgeous okay. They're just jealous of you." He kissed your forehead and you nodded. But you couldn't stop thinking about it, maybe you weren't the best girl for Liam. Danielle was way better looking than you. When you guys got home Liam ordered you guys some pizza. You had basically forgotten the whole mall incident untill you saw a commercial that Danielle was on. You looked down at your stomach and realized you were nothing compared to her. You told Liam you felt ill and went to the bathroom. You leaned over the toilet and stuck your finger in your throat. Your first reflex was to gag but that wasn't good enough. "Y/N what are you doing ?!" Liam ran over to pull you away. Luckily he stopped you before you actually threw up "Liam Im not good enough for you! Look at me and then look at Danielle! Shes gorgeous and skinny" You cried into Liam's chest. "Y/N babe, I don't want that I dont want Danielle. You're perfect to me, don't think you ever have to conpete with anyone" You stayed crying in his arms untill he picked you up and took you to the bed you shared. You heard Liam whisper "Goodnight beautiful, I love you"

Ohh Mah Lord.

This one was so hard to write :c

I didn't know what to write about. So Im very deeply sorry if its horrible. I tried!

btw the thing about cutting the shoulder my friend told me so yupp... #Awk

Also I come up with all my work, I don't write it down. I just come up with it & start typing.

Maybe another update tonight whad'ya think ? ;D

K byee love yaaa muahh xx

_ VOTE . COMMENT . FAN _