You Dont Feel Good .

Gahh ! Sorry guys I haven't been on or updating ! D:

Im running out of things too write or I dont like what I write soo sorry ..

But here ya go . I feel like it sucks .-.

Louis :

You and Louis were having one of your regular friday nights . You were watching one of your favorite movies "500 days of summer" while cuddling on the couch . You absolutely loved days like this . You had your head lying on Louis chest and his arm around you . You stomach had been feeling funny all day especially now, but you didn't want to ruin the moment . You felt a weird feeling in your stomach and quickly ran too the restroom . "Y/N , are you okay babe ?" He walked in the bathroom and saw you hanging over the toilet . He immediately rushed over to your side . You could feel tears forming at the corner of your eyes , you felt so sick . "Its okay Y/N , I got you" Louis was trying too calm you down by rubbing your back . He was holding up your hair and by the time you finished he just pulled you into a hug . "Stay here Y/N" You nodded and began to brush your teeth . Louis came back with an advil and glass of water . Once you took it he carried you too bed . "Im sorry I ruined our night Lou" you whispered to him . He let out a small laugh and kissed your forehead . "I love you Y/N , you could never ruin my night . Go too bed now" you felt much more better especially in Louis' arms .

Zayn :

You had been in bed all day , sneezing and coughing . "Hey babygirl , how are you feeling ?" Zayn walked in with some soup . "horrible ! I hate having a cold " you crossed your arms , "well whos idea was it to run around outside in the rain ?" You rolled your eyes and Zayn laughed . He walked towards the tv and put on a movie . "Are you hungry Y/N ?" Zayn turned to ask you "no , but come here Zayn ! I've been bored and lonely all day ! " you whined to him . He put the soup down and got in bed next to you , hugging you to make you warm . No matter how sick you were Zayn could always make you feel better . Your eyes began to get heavier and heavier . Zayn kissed you goodnight and spent the rest of the night making sure you were okay . The next morning you woke up and saw a picture Zayn tweeted of you two . "Me and my baby , get well soon @Y/T/N :) xx" It was a picture of Zayn holding you while you were asleep .

Niall :

Lately you had been getting really horrible headaches . You spent all day day lying on the couch with Niall . He was really protective of you , so he didn't want to leave your side at all . You were watching a marathon of christmas movies . Niall was the sweetest you thaught too your self . You had your head lying on his lap while he was stroking your hair . "Hey babe , do you want anything ? A blanket ? Are you hungry ? cookies ? Tea ? Hot chocolate ?" You let out a small laugh and replied "No thank you Niall " He got up and went too the kitchen to get some food for him . He came back with a plate of cookies and 2 cups of hot chocolate . "Baby I told you I didn't want anything" He laughed and said "You're gonna want some later trust me ! I know you" he winked at you . You decided to drink the hot chocolate and soon enough you felt better , but you enjoyed this moment and decided to stay like that . By the end of the night you were both fast asleep on the couch . Your headaches were also gone .

Liam :

"Hey beautiful , goodmoring" you were awoken by Liam's cheery voice . "Hey babe" your voice had a sound of pain in it . "What's wrong Y/N ?!" You shook your head trying to say nothing . Your back was killing you . You remembered the day before you were helping your sister move out and maybe it was all the heavy lifting . "So what do you want to do today hun ?" Liam seemed so happy , you didn't want to make him upset so you went along with it . "Whatever you want Babe" you sent him your best fake smile . Liam decided that he wanted to go to a carnival in town . The whole time there was painful , your back was getting worse and worse , but you sucked it up for your boyfriend . By the time you got home you just wanted to sleep . You bent down to take off your shoes and by now the pain was unbearable . You let out a whimper and a few tears came out . "Y/N whats wrong ?! You've been upset the whole day !" You decided not to lie to him anymore "Liam my back hurts , Its been hurting the whole day !" Liam knew it must've hurt because you rarely cried , he picked you up and took you to your bed room , he later brought you an advil and massaged your back for you . The pain was slowly easing away "Thank you Liam" he kissed your nose and whispered "no problem love , anything for you" he left you alone to sleep but later came too comfort you .

Harry :

"Harry ! No , you know I dont like medicine !" You whined to your boyfriend who was trying to give you some medicine . You had some sort of flu , but you knew those only lasted like 2 days so you refused to take medicine . "Y/N please babe ? Just take it ! It'll make you feel better !" He pleaded you to take the medicine . "I am better Harry ! Im perfectly fine" you knew that was a lie though , you had a running nose , coughing , sneezing , all the symptoms . "If I take it will you ?" You thaught about it and nodded your head . " agh alright Y/N , just for you !" He swallowed some and nearly spit it out . "See wasn't that bad" he smiled at you , you might as well do it you thaught . The medicine tasted horrible , but you did it for your boyfriend . "Thank you babe" he said giving you a quick peck on the lips "You know I just want you to get better" he said pulling you into a hug . It was true he did it because he loved you "I love you Harry" he looked at you and smiled "I love you to Y/N"

Aaannnddd done .

Sorry I haven't updated in like a bajillion years it just I haven't had the right ideas & when I do it doesn't sound right soo sorry d:

- Authors Note -

The next one i'll be working on is :

He gets abusive but you forgive him .

Also may I remind you ! Im a first time writer so sorry if this is a nobel prize winner book >.

Updates may be slow cause of school & my somewhat social life d:

Anyways thank you for reading , hopefully the next will be up soon (:

Love you guys

- FAN , VOTE , COMMENT -

[ P.S what do you guys think of " Haylor " ? o: ]