::20::

"Welcome home Penny," Tony said, opening the door to the nursery, but he stopped when he saw the inside. Peter was leaning against the wall, arms crossed, and Wanda was sitting on the floor, legs crossed. They had painted the room light pink, except for one wall that had chalk paint. In big letters, he recognized Wanda's handwriting in pink chalk.

   "Penny Maria Stark:)" it said. Picture frames without pictures in them hung on the wall, and mobile with all of the Avengers hung from above the cradle. A rocking chair and some baby toys sat next to it. They hadn't found out about the baby's gender, so they had kept the white walls until further notice, which is why it was such a shock for Pepper and Tony to see the room so perfect and ready.

   "Did you two do this?" Pepper asked. Wanda and Peter nodded and Pepper sat the baby's car seat down. She held her arms out and Peter and Wanda gave her a hug.

   "How did you guys do this so quickly?" Tony asked, hugging them as well.

   "Well. I have super speed and super strength so I could get everything up here in record time. Wanda did the decorating and we both painted," Peter said.

   "We had to work really hard and fast in the days that you guys were gone," Wanda added.

   "You two are the best," Pepper said. She leaned down and picked Penny up out of the car seat and sat her in the cradle. They all looked down at the baby.

"She's beautiful," Wanda said.

"She's perfect," Peter replied. Tony and Pepper shared a smile. They all walked out of the room and met the other Avengers, who was cooking dinner.

"Thank you guys," Pepper said when she saw them all working hard to cook. It looked like they had formed an assembly line and were each cooking different things. Vision was even wearing a 'Kiss the Cook' apron, which Wanda happily obliged.

"No problem. You haven't been home in a few days and we figured that you would just want to rest," Nat said. It was Saturday and Peter and Wanda had worked all night for the past two nights to put the nursery together.

"Well thank you," Tony said. They all sat at the table and ate. Pepper went into the nursery to feed the baby, and Peter sat with Tony on the couch.

"How are you feeling?" Peter asked his dad. Tony smiled.

"Incredible," He said. Peter smiled. Tony hung his arm over Peter's shoulders. "I have two really great kids."

"Mom has three including you," Peter joked. Tony playfully punched his arm.

"That is super offensive. And very true," they both laughed and talked for a while. Soon, it was almost one in the morning.

"Dad you should start sleeping on a regular schedule instead of working in the lab. Mom needs you, and needs help with Penny," Peter told him. Tony agreed. They both walked to their bedrooms and Peer quickly fell asleep.
________________________________

Peter woke up feeling a tingling sensation in his spine, which he called spidey sense. He knew that nothing dangerous was going to happen, but something. Soon, he heard a baby crying. He hopped out of bed and walked into the nursery. He picked up his little sister and started walking around the nursery.

"Hey, Sis. You have to go back to sleep so you don't wake up mom and dad. They are really tired right now." After a little while, Penny stopped crying but didn't go back to sleep. Peter smiled at her. "You know. We have the coolest family on the entire planet. Maybe even the galaxy. Our dad is a genius, and our mom is so amazing. She can do anything. Our aunts and uncles are the absolute best. No one is ever going to hurt you, because everyone who lives here is going to protect you." He continued talking to her until she fell back asleep.

   "Goodnight Penny." He kissed her cheek, and set her in the cradle, and turned around and walked back to his bedroom.
________________________________

   "Tony. Penny's crying," Pepper told her husband.

   "Alright." He got out of bed and walked out, but then saw Peter run to the nursery. Tony walked back into his bedroom. "Hey, honey. Come see this." She sleepily got out of bed and they walked to the nursery. They saw Peter talking to Penny, trying to put her to sleep.

   "FRIDAY take a picture," Pepper whispered quietly. When they saw Peter set Penny down, they ran back into their bedroom so Peter wouldn't see them.

   "We have really amazing kids."

   "The very best." They lay in bed, Pepper in Tony's arms and drifted off to sleep.
________________________________

The next morning, when the baby woke up, Nat happened to be awake, sitting in the living room, eating a bowl of cereal. She walked into the nursery and picked up the baby.

"Hey, little one. I don't really know how to handle kids, so I'm going to try my hardest," she said as she picked her up. She carried her into the living room and sat on the couch. Penny reaches her little arms up and started tugging on Nat's hair. Nat smiled. Soon, Peter, Bruce, Steve, Bucky, Sam, and Vision had entered the room. Some ate in the kitchen before coming into the room, some ate on the couch or floor. Bruce was sitting by Nat.

"Do you want to hold her?" Nat asked Bruce. He shook his head.

"I don't want to hurt her," he said. Nat passed Penny to him anyways. Bruce looked scared but took her into his arms. The minute she entered his arms, she fell asleep. Bruce smiles down at his niece.

"See. You aren't going to hurt her," Nat said, kissing his cheek. Nat leaned her head on his shoulder and smiled at her family surrounding her.

"Did I miss the party?" A voice said. They all turned around and saw Tony, with Pepper behind him. They walked over and sat down. The entire family had joined. Peter looked around at his family happily, thinking about how lucky he was. He remembered all of the times that he had believed that no one loved or cared for him. He remembered all of the times that he had panic attacks and didn't know what to do. The sensory overloads and the injuries. The guilt he felt on a daily basis. It would take Peter a long time to get better. He had been through more then anyone, especially a teenager should go through. But looking around, seeing his family tease each other and laugh, he knew that everything was going to be alright. Because now. Now Peter had a home.
________________________________
Ans that's a wrap! Thank you all for your support! Please comment and vote! Also, I'm writing a Steve and Peggy fanfiction, so keep an eye out for that! Check out my other stories! Love you all!
-Livia