::12::

"Hello Mister Woodman," Steve said, walking into the small room where the man was chained to a metal chair. The rest of the heroes followed behind him. The man only glared at them, then looked down at his lap so they wouldn't make eye contact. The group pulled chairs out of the table in the corner and started questioning him.

   "Weren't you dead?" Tony asked the man. They had done their research on the way.

   "Maybe," the man said, not wanting to give too many answers.

   "Is Hydra still an active terrorist organization?" Steve asked. They had been sure that they had defeated the group. Not forever, but for a while

   "Hail Hydra!" He spat. Bucky flinched. Steve held his hand discreetly, not wanting this man to have any leverage on Bucky. Tony made sure to sit in front of Peter for protective reasons. Wanda and Vision held hands, and Nat and Thor were being uncharacteristically quiet. They continued to question him.

   "Why did you kill them?" Thor asked. They were theorizing that he had been brainwashed. Just then, the wall was smashed from the outside.

   "Well that's never happened before," T'Challa said sarcastically. They all ducked and some of them stood in a standing position as Hydra agents blasted the wall. They ran in and started shouting. Nat and Vision pulled Peter, Shuri, and Wanda out of the room and ran back in to start fighting. They had disarmed most of them of their guns and Nat was now fighting with hand to hand combat.

   "Ha!" Steve yelled as he kicked one in the stomach, effectively knocking the other down. They continued to fight as the younger ones stood outside, hitting the door trying to get in.

   "It's vibranium. Even I can't break it," Peter said.

   "I got this," Shuri said, tapping a code into an invisible pad. A secret door opened in the wall and inside, held five large weapons. They each grabbed a large, state-of-the-art gun, and blasts the door open. They ran in and started shooting the rest of the Hydra agents with darts and they all fainted on the spot. The adults looked very impressed.

"Wow," Steve said, and the others repeated variations of it.

"Um. uh. Good job," a startled Tony said. Nat looked proud.

"They have their Aunties skills," Nat said, giving Peter and Wanda a side hug. They both blushed. T'Challa started scolding his sister.

   "You could have been killed," he said, hugging her tightly.

   "I'm fine brother," she said. "And I do think we kicked some serious ass out there."

   "Yea you did," her brother told her.

"What shall be done now?" Thor yelled.

"We should take them in. SHIELD can deal with them," Tony replied, taking his phone out. He called Nick Fury.

"Yes," the director said, obviously annoyed at the call.

"Well. We couldn't get much information out of him, other than the fact that he was a Hydra agent and now we have about twenty agents unconscious on the floor," he informed him. Nick's jaw dropped.

"Well then. Good job," he told the group on the opposite side of the call.

"Oh, it wasn't us," Bucky told him. Nick looked confused.

"Yea it as all these three," Steve said, dragging the younger members in front of the screen. They all awkwardly waved, not liking the attention.

"Good job. That was a fine job you did there," Nick complimented them. They flipped the screen so he could see the bodies. "We will be there in the morning to pick them up. Can you contain them until then?" He asked.

"I think we can manage," T'Challa added. They hung up and started dragging the bodies into another room. Some picked them up and tossed them over their shoulder, some picked them up bridal style, and some just dragged them. By the time all of the agents were in another room with a wall, and 24/7 surveillance cameras, they all went upstairs.

"It's been quite a day hasn't it," Tony said, throwing his arm wound Peter.

"Definitely. A hundred percent," Peter replied, smiling at his dad.

"Now. Who is hungry?" The king asked his guests. Everyone raised their arms and they walked up the flights of stairs that led to the kitchen: they walked in and saw a feast prepared and already on the table. They all sat down and talked about their jobs and anything else that came to mind.

   "Oh, I almost forgot. Pepper and I are getting married at the end of the month. We aren't doing invitations because we want it to be quiet. We would love if you and Shuri could make it," Tony said.

   "I believe that we can make that work," T'Challa replied.

   "Hell yes! Let's go!" Shuri said. Bucky covered Steve's mouth before he could say 'language' and the rest of the group laughed.

   "Honestly Shuri you sound nothing like a princess," her brother jokingly told her.

   "I'm not a princess. I am a scientist who just happens to be related to the King of Wakanda," she said, barely able to say it without cracking a  smile.

   "Bruce is going to love her," Tony said. Shuri's jaw dropped.

   "Bruce Banner!" She exclaimed. Tony nodded. "He is an amazing scientist.!"

   "And he is really good and making grilled cheese sandwiches," Peter said, changing the topic. Steve laughed. They ate dessert, and soon, Wanda was yawning.

   "We are leaving early tomorrow. This was a quick mission. You guys should go to bed," Tony told them. Peter and Wanda nodded, waved at Shuri, and told the others goodnight. Before he could leave the area, Peter looked over his shoulder.

   "Don't forget to call mom!" He yelled. He saw Tony fumble with something in his pocket, then heard a scratchy voice from the other side of the call.