::17::

"Have fun guys, " everyone yelled the next morning as Pepper and Tony left for their honeymoon. They grabbed their bags and loaded the car, then walked back in to say goodbye.

"Call us if you have a nightmare or a panic attack, or if you get hurt, or if-, " Tony and Pepper started telling Peter.

"Okay I really love you guys but I will be fine. Now leave, " he yelled, basically pushing them out of the door. He slammed the door on them, then opened it up again. "Love you!"

"Love you!" they yelled, entering the car. Happy was back on duty. The rest of the crew just hung out. Shuri and Peter went into his bedroom to recreate vines, Vision and Wanda went on a date, Steve and Bucky were doing God knows what, and the rest of the group was either just hanging out or working on curing their hangovers.

   "Shuri!" T'Challa called, looking for his sister. He walked into Peter's bedroom and heard a Michael Jackson song playing.

   "Annie are you okay. Would you tell us that you're okay, " Shuri mouthed, looking into a camera as Peter hit a pan with a spoon in the background.

   "What did I just see?" he asked, laughing. Peter and Shuri started laughing as well.

   "Sorry brother. We are recreating vines, " she informed him. T'Challa just nodded, not understanding a thing his sister was saying, but then again, when did he understand her.

"Alright then. We are leaving in a few hours so make sure your bags are packed," he informed her, closing the door on the way out.
________________________________

   "Bruce?" Nat asked as she walked into the lab. Bruce turned around and smiled a little, grabbing her hand, pulling her closer to him and hugging her. She hugged back.

   "Did you have a nightmare last night?" He asked, noticing her posture. She nodded. He kissed her. "Do you want to talk about it?"

   "It was the same one," she said. He nodded, understanding. "Can we change the subject?" She asked. He nodded, and sat down, pulling her onto his lap.

   "When do you want to tell the others that we are dating?" He asked her. She smiled and leaned onto his chest.

   "Let's not tell them and just stop keeping it a secret. Who's gonna be the last to figure it out?" She asked him. They thought about it, then looked at each other.

   "Tony," they said at the same exact time, giggling.

   "He won't know until we yell it from the rooftops," she said. Bruce smiled, then kissed her.

   "You are so perfect," he said. She smiled.

   "And you are the most amazing person I have ever had the privilege of knowing," she told him.

   "I love you," he said for the first time. Nat looked slightly shocked but quickly got over it.

   "I love you too Bruce," she said. She lay her head back on his chest and fell asleep.
________________________________

   "Bucky!" Steve called, wondering where his boyfriend was.

   "Over here!" He called back. Steve walked towards the voice and found him reading a book. Steve sat by him laid his head on his lap, looking up at the book.

   "Harry Potter?" He asked. "Do you like those books?"

   "Umm yes. Have you ever read them?" Bucky asked him. Steve shook his head and Bucky smiled a devilish smile. He hopped up, pushing Steve off of his lap, and grabbed a movie from the drawer.

   "What are you doing?" Steve asked. He put the movie into the disc player in their bedroom and hopped on the bed, patting the space near him. Steve sat by him as Bucky presses play on the first Harry Potter.

   "We are going to watch all of them until you are a Harry Potter fan," he said. Steve curled up near his boyfriend and they watched the movie in peace.
________________________________

   "Why won't these headaches go away," Sam whined. Rhodey, Clint, Scott, Doctor Strange, and Thor say in the room, but Sam, Rhodey, and Scott were the only ones with hangovers.

   "If I recall correctly, you drank about fifteen drinks and you were basically bouncing off of the walls. It wasn't even that wild of a party," Doctor Strange told him, trying not to laugh, but ultimately failing.

   "That doesn't explain why I have a headache this bad," Rhodey said.

   "You hit your head on one of the tables last night," Clint told him.

   "Well do I have a concussion?" He sarcastically asked.

   "No!" Thor yelled. Scott sat up.

   "I didn't drink that much. I still remember just about the entire night," he told them. "Some of it's a little hazy but I probably remember more than both of you combined," Scott told them.

   "Very rude," Rhodey said, laughing.

   "Very rude indeed," Doctor Strange said after him.
________________________________
Vote
Comment
Follow
Check out Against All Odds!