::14::

The next day, Peter was thinking about Ned and MJ. He hadn't seen them in a while, and he didn't talk to them as much. Everything had just been so crazy. Peter walked into the kitchen and sat on a bar stool, looking up at Tony.

   "Hey, dad?" Peter started. Tony turned around and smiled, to let Peter know that he was listening. "Is it alright if Ned and MJ come sleep over later today?"

   "Yea sure," he said. Peter smiled and thanked his dad, running out to call his friends.

   "Hey guys," he started the three-way phone call.

   "Peter!" They both exclaimed. "How are you doing?" Ned asked Peter smiled. It really had been a while since they had really talked.

   "A lot better," he said. "My dad said that you guys could come sleep over if you want." He informed his friends.

   "Give us a time," MJ replied, not specifying if she could go or not.

   "Right now. Later today. Whenever," he told his friends.

   "On my way now," Ned said, and Peter heard the phone hang up.

   "I'll be there soon," MJ told him, and Peter smiled, glad that his friends could come hang out.
________________________________
   "Hey guys," Peter greeted his friends, waving. They all stopped and stared at each other for a second before running and hugging each other. Peter led them to the elevator and they entered. "FRIDAY take us to the living space."

   "This is super cool," MJ said, though she wasn't one to compliment very often.

   "The coolest," Ned added. The elevator stopped and they all stepped out. Peter's friends had already met the Avengers before, so it wasn't so surprising, but it was still weird.

   "Hello," Pepper said, using her kind, motherly tone.

   "Hello Miss Potts," They both said. Pepper, Nat, and Wanda were deciding on Bridesmaids dresses. "Hello, Miss Romanoff," "Hey Wanda."

   "Hey, guys. We've told you plenty of times call us Pepper and Nat," they told the teenagers. Wanda stood up and gave them both hugs, and noticed the bags in their hands.

   "Are you guys staying over?" She asked them. They all nodded.

"You guys are both coming to the wedding right?" Nat asked them. They both nodded once more.

"MJ. I was actually wondering if you wanted to be a bridesmaid as well," Pepper asked the girl. Pepper and MJ had become fairly close, both being completely badass women.

"Thank you. I would love that," MJ said, smiling. Pepper gestured for her to come over by the table and they looked for dresses on the tablet she had placed on the center of the coffee table.

"MJ we can take your bag into my room," Peter said. She tossed it to him and he caught it by the straps. Ned seemed impressed.

"Nice catch," he said, as they walked to Peter's bedroom. They sat their bags down, and Peter started showing Ned the new robot he had started creating. They worked on it for a while until MJ came in.

   "Hey, guys. Lunch is ready," she said. They all ran into the kitchen and sat opposite of Steve, Bucky, and Wanda. They ate the spaghetti that Rhodey had cooked, and all talked about the seating arrangement for the wedding.

"It's not going to be very big," Tony told the group. "You guys, a few old school friends, A couple of other people we know, some SHIELD agents, the Avenger's family, Wakanda royalty, and your parents if they wish," he said, pointing at Peter's friends. Everyone giggled.

   "Very small indeed," someone said.

"Maybe we don't even need a seating arrangement. They can figure it out for themselves," Nat said. Wanda pointed at her.

"Perfect idea," she said. "That can relieve a lot of stress." They all discussed for a little longer before Pepper stood up.

"I'll be right back," she said, before speed walking into the hallway. Tony looked confused.

"What was that about?" He asked. Everyone shrugged.

"Probably just stress," Bruce thought out loud. Tony stood up from his seat to go check on her, but Steve pulled him down.

"She probably wants to be alone. Give her a second," he told him. "This wedding has been hard on her."

"You're probably right," he told him. After a minute, she came back in, her hair in a tight ponytail.

"Sorry about that," she said, sitting back down.

"Don't worry about it," Tony said, kissing her cheek. "You alright?"

"Yea. I'm just really tired," she said. Tony nodded.

When they were done eating, most of the Avengers went downstairs to train, Wanda and Vision went to go get groceries, and Ned, MJ, and Peter went to his bedroom. They all plugged their phone chargers in and played music. They talked and laughed, playing games like truth or dare. Soon, the sun was setting. They all stayed up talking for a long time, then Wanda came in.

"Hey guys," she said. They all waved at her as she sat down next to Ned. "What are you guys doing?"

"Playing never have I ever. You wanna play?" Peter asked.

"Sure," She said. They all played until Wanda decided to go to bed.

"You can sleep in here if you want," they told her, but she just shook her head.

"I'll go sleep in my own room, but thanks," she replied. "Goodnight!"

Peter yawned and Ned looked like he was going to fall asleep. They all grabbed blankets and pillows so they could sleep on the floor and soon, they were all fast asleep.