Chapter 15

I was sitting in Lizzie's room, on her bed, staring at my palms. I didn't know what to do. I ran from the person I love. I ran out of sadness. I couldn't think of anything else to do. Lizzy walked into the room with a sad look on her face. She sat down next to me and laid her head on my shoulder.

"My parents say you can not stay with us. They wouldn't give me a reason why. But I have a place you can say." She says with a smile back on her face.

"You are going to live with my fiance. It gives me even more reason to visit more. Now let's go." She says says and grabs my hand, dragging me out of the room and down to a carriage.

"Lizzy, it's almost 11. We shouldn't be leaving at this time of night." I say trying to get her to go back inside and sleep. She was suppose to be asleep about 2 hours ago, but here she was, taking me somewhere else.

"Nonsense. It's fine. Plus I get to see my dear Ciel!" She yells all happy. I didn't even bother to her, so I didn't hear the name she said. But I shrugged it off.

A long time later, we made it to a all to familiar manor. I got out and just stood there looking at the manor and the two figures standing outside. But of course, Lizzy just runs past me, while grabbing my wrist, and started to run to them. When she got there she let go of my wrist and ran to the boy and hugged him, strangling him. I gulp as I look at the butler, who has a smirk on his ugly face. I walked over to Lizzy and pulled her arm.

"So this is the lady who will be staying with me?" Ciel says looking at me with a smirk. But I shake my head fast.

"Ya, no sorry. Lizzy I can't stay here." I say to her while she looks at me confused.

"What do you mean?" She says and I shake my head looking down.

"I can't tell you. But I can not stay here. I have history with Ciel and Sebastian, but I can not talk of it. Let's just say it's not good. But I can not stay here. I will find somewhere else to stay until I go back to the Trancy manor. So it's ok." I say brushing some hair out of her face. She looks at me sad but nods and walks back to her carriage. I smile and wave bye to her. I'm so glad she is understanding.

"Well (Y/N). Mind coming inside. I can have Sebastian show you to your room." I hear Ciel say from behind me. I just shake my head and turn to face him and his butler.

"Like I said I'm not staying. I'll find somewhere else to stay." I say but hear Sebastian chuckle.

"Where My Lady? It's very early and you have no money on you. Where would you find somewhere to stay?" I could just hear the smirk in his voice.

"I will find somewhere. I never said I would sleep in a building, let alone a bed. You don't know me very well do you." I say and start walking away.

"What will you do if Claude finds you before you want to see him. Let alone him seeing you sleep on the streets." Ciel says and I freeze.

"Come inside, and you can sleep. We can talk later." He says and walks inside. I nod and turn around, my head down, not wanting to look at the demon. He leads me up stairs and down hallways, to a door. He opens it, and it's completely different from my room and the Trancy manor. But I still like that one more than this one.

"Thanks." I say shutting the door on the demon. I fall onto the bed, and close my eyes. I then fall into a dreamless sleep.