Chapter 6

I was done packing all my things, which wasn't much, when Hannah came into my room.

"Are you going somewhere (Y/N)?" Came her voice in a questioning manner. I sigh and nod. I turn to her, grabbing her hands.

"Yes, I'm leaving Hannah. I can't stay. I shouldn't of stayed in the first place. Everyone here is very lovely. And I love you all. But it's time I leave." I say and grab my bag. Before I can walk out the door Hannah stops me.

"We all love you, (Y/N). We all do." She says as she touches the necklace around my neck. I look at her confused as she smiles and exits my room. I shrug and walk out of my room towards the exit. I hear Alois somewhere above me making a racket, about who knows what. I'm glad he doesn't know I'm here. I step outside and walk a few feet away. I turn back at look up.

"I'm gonna miss this place." I say to myself.

"Then why leave now?" I hear his voice behind me. I turn and glare at him. I rip the necklace off my neck and throw it at him.

"I'm leaving and you can't stop me this time. I'm done with you. You annoy me so much, I'm always mad around you. Just leave me alone." I say and start to walk. I knew I was lying to him and myself. But I needed to leave. This isn't my present, it's my past.

"(Y/N)." He calls my name but I keep walking. I need to get away and stay away. This butler was messing with my head. I can't trust him anymore. I hear him start to follow me so I place my things on the ground and turn to him.

"Listen. I'm. Leaving. So stop following me. Take your necklace and give it to some other girl you can play. I'm not staying for it. I'm not your's or anyone else's. So leave me alone." I say and grab my things turning back around and finally leaving.

"Bye Claude." I say and disappear.

*TIME SKIP*

It has been maybe a month or so since I left the Trancy manor. And I seemed to be happy to people around me. But on the inside I was dying. I missed my friends. But I also missed Claude. I couldn't deny my feelings towards the butler, but knew they were one-sided. So no point in sitting on them. I started to steal again, but not kill. Guess I died out of that at the manor. I laughed to myself as I walked down the streets of London. I haven't seen anyone from the Phantomhive or Trancy manors since that night, and I'm glad. I turned down an alley and saw a drunk man and a woman. The man was all over the woman, while she had a gag in her mouth. I could see the tears streaming down her face. I'm not one for helping, but I couldn't let him continue.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" I yell as I walk towards the two. The man looks at me and sneers.

"Who the hell are you?" He slurs and lets the woman go. I nod to her and she runs off. The man looks back and growls.

"Why did you do that? We were having fun!" He yells at me. I sigh and shake my head. I turn my back and walk back into the street. But I get pulled back into the alley by the drunken man.

"Well since she left, you can take her place." He smirks and drags me into the alley way even further. I groan as he slams me against the wall.

"I honestly hate humans like you. So vile and evil. Sometimes worst than a demon I would say." I hear a dark voice chuckle. I turn to the side and see a silhouette in the darkness. I closed my eyes rubbing them, thinking I'm seeing things. But once they were closed I heard a scream and blood splatter against the walls. I opened my eyes and saw the drunk guy now dead, his body twisted every which way. I gasped, looking up. The silhouette stepped out of the darkness and into my view. I stepped back in surprise and fear. I looked into his golden eyes shocked to see them pink once again.

"Hello (Y/N)." He says in a deep voice over looking my body. I gulp.

"Claude?" I whisper out, wanting to run and not be caught in his trap again.