Chapter 9

I was walking around town. After the kitchen incident with Claude I wanted to leave. I couldn't believe he would leave me hanging like that, but I guess I did do it to him as well. But I didn't tease him. He leaned in first anyways! Damn, I need to calm down. I looked up and around and notice people staring at me. Guess they would when they see a female wearing pants and a long sleeved shirt. No dress, nothing fancy like them. I smile to myself and keep walking. I walk around until I see a bakery. I enter and look at everything. It smelled amazing. I wanted to buy everything, but knew I couldn't, just something small. I saw a some banana muffins, and nodded. I grabbed two and placed them in a bag. I walked to the older woman and smiled. I payed for the muffins and left. I walked outside and saw my horse being taken by someone else.

"Yo! Asshole! What do you think your doing with my horse!" I yell at him. He looks and me and shakes his head.

"This is my horse little girl. Now go back and change into some proper clothing. That doesn't suit a lady." He says and is about to ride off. I look around and see people glaring at me, like I was just trying to steal the horse. I sigh and click my tongue.

"(H/N), come here." I say in a calm voice, and he trots over, with the man still on him. I smirk up at the man and he looks down at me shocked.

"Now would you mind getting off my horse before he bucks you off kind sir?" I say and holds (H/N)'s reins. He looks down at me and scowls. He hops off and sees everyone staring. He raises his hand but before he could do anything, we see some cops. I stiffen and jump on (H/N). I gently kick my heel onto his side ad he takes off. I grasp onto the bag of muffins and, (H/N) runs past the Scotland yard. I look at them and see them look at me and their eyes widen. I smirked and kept going. I looked back and could see them get on horses to chase me. I laugh and make my way towards the Trancy manor.

*TIMESKIP, at Trancy manor, Scotland yard still following.*

I jump off (H/N) and he runs to the stables. I giggle and run to the front doors. I see Claude open them with a glare towards me. I gulp but run in and hide behind him. He looks at me then back out the door to see the Scotland yard coming. He wrapped his arm around me, and they finally got to the doors. Three of them got off their horses and came to the door. They looked at me with scowls on their faces.

"May I help you?" I hear Claude say. I looked at his face, knowing I will be in trouble after this is all over, even though I didn't do anything but get muffins. I saw him looking down at me before turning back to the yard.

"Yes. She is a wanted criminal. We must take her." The guy who looks to be the leader says. I shake my head.

"She also stole that horse she came running through here on." Says another man. I shake my head.

"(H/N) is my horse! I didn't steal him! Someone else was trying to steal him!" I yell at them stepping forward. Claude places his arm in front of me, not looking down.

"I'm sorry to say, but you have her mistaken. She has been at this manor for quiet some time, and hasn't stole anything. As for the horse, it is her's. She raised that horse. So she couldn't of stolen the horse." Claude says with a calm voice. Yep I'm in in trouble.

"How do you say? She has been killing and stealing. And if the horse is her's, we need proof." The man smirks, thinking he won. Well I can show him the proof with (H/N). But the other part of me killing, will be harder.

"(Y/N), call (H/N)." Claude says, as he puts his arm down. I nod and walk out a little.

"(H/N)!" I yell and we all wait. After a bit, we hear hooves hitting the ground. And around the corners, come (H/N), in all his beauty. I laugh and run to him, meeting him. When I get to him, and he gets to me, I hug his neck, and he places his head on my shoulder. I snuggle into his mane and run my hand down it. I turn back to the yard and smile.

"You see, (H/N) is her horse. She didn't steal him. And as for the killing part, she could do no such thing." I hear Claude say, lying right through his teeth. I had to hide my laugh, as I stuck my face farther in (H/N) mane. I turn my head a little and look at Claude our of the corner of my eye. He is staring right back at me, I could see he was pissed at me. I gulped and turned away. I heard someone sigh and turned around to see the men get back on their horses.

"I will prove she is guilty." The leader says before they run off. I pat (H/N)'s neck and he runs off. I turn around to Claude, and slowly walked towards him. I passed him, but he grabbed my arm. I looked up at him, and saw the anger in his eyes. I sent him a small smile, but his growl made me lose it.

"Were talking later." He says and lets go of my arm. I sigh and nod, as I walk away and towards my room.