Chapter 1 - The begining

I awoke to a candle light glow. The room was small, dim and I was lying on a small bed. As I stood, my body ached and my joint cracked inprotest. How long was I lying there? Where am I? I started to walked slowly around the small room and I fell to the floor with a loud thud. Looking down, I see I tripped over a girl laying on the floor.

" Oh shit, oh shit--HElP SOME ONE PLEASE HELP !!"

Stop. Stop. Don't yell. Who ever did this might be near bye.

I touch the girl, she’s asleep. Who is she? She mumble and pulls the blanket over her head.

She is a pretty, tanned skinned girl, maybe 20 years, with long dark hair and is wearing a plain white cotton princess dress, with a red satin ribbon high at her waistline.

Looking around the room, there's a small table that the candle sits on. I stand up and take the candle, I walk around the small room. There is also a chair by the table and a day bed. I place the candle back on the table and walk towards the girl. I half drag, half carry her on to the bed. I sit in the chair and wait. I know someone heard me scream, they are bound to come. Sooner or later. Right? I’d rather be awake when they come. If I need to, I’ll use every once of strength I have to fight.

Don’t think, just wait. Just keep waiting.

I waited what seem like hours, my eyes begin to droop and I'm growing tired. I walk to the bed and I crawl over the girl and settle between her and the wall. Soon I fell asleep.

I wake up to muffled voices behind the door. The girl where is she? I glance around the room. She's not here. But the candle has been replaced with a new one and I see food on the table. My stomach grumbles, loudly. Oh god, How long have I been here? I stretch as I get off the bed. Someone has covered me a blanket and I now have a pillow.

I walk to the table, almost running. I am starved! Fried chicken and

mashed potatoes with creamy gravy. Yummy!!

I wolf down the food. Thank goodness I was alone. My table manners

sucked, I thought to myself. I finished all the food and then drank some of the bottled water.

I laid back down on the bed, with very full and content tummy. And I waited again. I thought back to the last morning of freedom.

It was Friday morning and my alarm went off the sound of George Strait.

"ugg" Why did I put the radio on the other side room?

I looked at the time 4:45am.

I got up, George was singing " I gave you all I have and you made your

get away.”… “ I left the court room and went straight the church and

told god how much I hurt. " I shut off the cd.

I love that song, but it hurt to listen to it. I feel that I get stronger if I force my self to think about him.

Every morning I thought about Max, the fear was still there. But I can think about what they did without crying too much and I know that I am getting stronger. I am getting over it. I will not be a victim. I refuse to live my life that way!

After I showered, I towel dry my hair. And brush my waist long hair intoa high pony tale. Perfect - not to high and the end of my hair reached just past my shoulders.I put on some blue panties, with just a little lace and a matching under wire bra. With me being a d cup, I defiantly need the extra

support. Then I started to put on my make- up. If I wasn't working today, I’d wear no make-up. But I manage a beauty department, and need to look the part. I wore a smokey eye, with a bronze/brown shadow, a lip stain and gloss and finished off with black eye liner. Lining both the upper and inner eye. Bringing all the focus to my eyes.

I then started to get dressed. Black slacks with 21/2 heels.

Comfortable shoes for a nine hour day. Also a white blouse, with my

black work smock. I was ready for work. It was nearly 6am and I have half

an hour to get to work. Enough time to get Mickey D’s coffee before work.

I set the house alarm, closed the front door and started to lock wrought

iron screen door.

And then nothing. I couldn't remember anything else.

I woke up here. Would anyone even look for me? No one here knew about my past, but once they find out would they would think the worst.

My life had gotten better. I was getting over and moving on.

The opening of the door snapped me out of my thoughts.