Chapter 28

Delia's POV-

"Harry what did you just do?" Ron squealed. "You attacked a teacher," Hermione said. I didn't say anything, I was just absolutely bewildered at Harry, especially since Black was trying to kill him, yet something was surfacing that in me said that Sirius wasn't going to, especially since I was beginning to remember what he said earlier and most especially how he felt about my mum.

Harry just ignored us, "Tell me about Peter Pettigrew." "He was at school with us," Remus said from beside the broken piano, "we thought he was our friend."

"No Pettigrew's dead, he killed him," Harry said pointing his wand at Sirius. "No he didn't," Remus said getting in between him and Sirius, "I thought so too, until you mentioned seeing Pettigrew on the map."

"The map was lying, then," Harry said. "The map never lies," Sirius said aggrevation in his voice, "Pettigrews alive! and he's right there!" Black pointed right at Ron, "Me?! He's mental!" "Not you, your rat," Sirius said.

"Scabbers has been in my family for...." Ron began. "Twelve years?" Sirius interrupted, "Curiously long life, for a common garden rat! He's missing a toe isn't he?"

"So what?" Ron said. I looked at Harry and saw he had a look of confusion and concentration on, "All they could find of Pettigrew was his...." Harry began. "Finger!" Sirius interrupted again, "the dirty coward cut it off so everyone would think he was dead, and then he transformed into a rat!"

"Show me," Harry said. I looked over at him, but he just looked straight ahead seeming to ignore everyone around him except for Sirius.

Sirius looked at Harry, then grabbed Scabbers, but of course Ron fought back, "Give it to him Ron," Harry said. "What are you trying to do to him?" Ron asked. Sirius soon got Scabbers from Ron's grip, "Scabbers!" Ron said and Hermione went over and pulled him back, because he was trying to get up, "Leave him alone! Get off him! What are you doing?"

Remus and Sirius pulled their wands out and Sirius laid Scabbers down on the piano which was kind of stupid because it was obvious Scabbers was going to run and indeed he did.

Scabbers was running everywhere and Sirius and Remus were running around trying to make him human again. Scabbers got off the piano and ran across the floor towards a hole and Sirius was going insane and throwing the spell every which way.

Until Scabbers went and jumped through the wall and Sirius finally hit him and where Scabbers was, there was a man stuck in the wall, and that man was........ Peter Pettigrew.

___________________________________________________________________________________---

Hello lovelies I am so sorry I didn't update soon and I'm sorry this chapter is short. I've just been really busy and I've been working on some other books and everything..... forgive me.

I've got a Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram that I'll be updating my books and everything on and when I'll do it, if you want you can follow me, I hope you will, I'm practically always on them so it'll be easy for me to inform you guys on updates:

Snapchat: madiiibo

Twitter: @BoltMaddie

Instagram: madisonbolt1

Please follow me guys, so I can talk to or selfie communicate with you guys. Sorry again for the late update and the short chapter, but there's more where that comes from.