Chapter 31

Delia's POV-

I just got done getting my arm wrapped up correctly and was told about Sirius. "Hermione," I said pulling her to the side. "Yeah?" She said. "I think we should use the Time-Turners and go and change everything," I said, "We could save Buckbeak and Sirius."

She just looked at me when Harry started moving some, "Harry?" Hermione and I said while walking over. He soon opened his eyes, "I saw my dad." I looked at Hermione and saw she was confused as well, "What?" We asked.

"He sent the dementors away," he said, "I saw him across the lake." "Listen, Harry, they've captured Sirius," Hermione said. "Any minute the dementors are gonna perform the Kiss," I said. "They're gonna kill him?" Harry said shooting up out of bed.

"No it's worse," me and Hermione said, "Much worse." "Harry, they're gonna suck out his soul," I said, when the doors opened. I turned around and saw Dumbledore. We walked over to him, "Headmaster, stop them," me and Hermione said. "They've got the wrong man," she said.

"It's true sir, Sirius is innocent," Harry said. "It's Scabbers who did it," Ron said behind us. "Scabbers?" Dumbledore said confused and we turned to Ron.

"He's my rat sir," Ron said, "he's not really a rat, he was a rat, he was my brother Percy's rat, but then they gave him an owl........."

Hermione cut him off right there and we turned back to Dumbledore, "The point is, we know the truth," Hermione said. "Please believe us," I said. "I do, Miss Diggory," Dumbledore said, "but the word of four 13 year old wizards will convince few others."

He walked past us and over to Ron and we turned around towards them, "A child's voice, however honest and true is meaningless to those who have forgotten how to listen," he said patting Ron's leg rather roughly and Ron winced in pain.

He looked over at me and Hermione, "Mysterious thing, time," he said walking back over to us and past us, "Powerful and when meddled with, dangerous."

He then stopped walking towards the door and spoke, "Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower," he said turning to us, "You know the laws, Miss Granger, Miss Diggory, you must not be seen."

He walked back towards us, "And you would do well, I feel, to return before this last chime," he said, "If not the consequences are too ghastly to discuss."

He put his hands on our shoulders, "If you succeed tonight," he said, "more than one innocent life may be spared, three turns should do it, I think."

We nodded at him as he walked back towards the door and walked out closing them then stopped and popped his head back in, "Oh, and by the way," he said, "When in doubt, I find retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin, Good luck." He then moved back and closed the door behind him.

"What the bloody hell was that all about?" Ron asked. We turned towards him, "Sorry Ron, but seeing as you can't walk," Hermione said as I took my necklace out from under my jacket, while Hermione got hers out and wrapped it around her and Harry.

He went to grab it when she smacked his hand away and I laughed some, "Remember three turns," she said to me.

I nodded my head and took the turner in my hand, 'One,' I thought, 'Two, Three.' Then everything began going by in a blur, when I stopped it as did Hermione.

I put it back under my jacket and Hermione unwrapped hers from around Harry's neck and put hers away. "What just happened?" Harry asked, "Where's Ron?" "7:30," I said looking at the clock then back to them, "Where were we at 7:30?"

"I don't know," Harry said, "Going to Hagrid's?" "Come on and we can't be seen," Hermione said grabbing our hands and running out of the hospital, down the corridors and outside, "Hermione, Delia, wait," Harry said as we ran over the bridge, "Hermione, Delia will you please tell me what it is we're doing?"

We stopped at the ending and looked out some and saw none other than ourselves and Draco, Pansy, Crabbe and the other one.
________________________________________________________________________

After such a long wait I am sorry that this chapter is short, I am also sorry it took this long to add another chapter, but hopefully I can finish this book by the end of the book and begin on Book 4

Like
Comment