Chapter 6

Delia's POV-

We were driving to the Train Station to meet Remus at the barrier between Platform's 9 and 10. "Delia are you alright?" Cedric asked, "You look pale like mum."

I sighed, "Yea I'm fine," I said, "It's just Sirius getting out of Azkaban and coming to look for Harry, ok yes he's his godfather, but Harry's one of my best friends and I feel like there's a big weight on my shoulders because I know about some things."

"Don't worry Delia," Cedric said and I noticed we had stopped moving, "Just remember to breathe in and out."

I nodded my head and we got out, grabbed our trunks and owls and walked into the train station, "You know every guys staring at you," Cedric said and I looked up at him to see him angry.

"What?" I asked. "Every guy here's staring at you," he said again through his teeth. I looked around and saw it was true.

I just shrugged it off like Cedric does, "Well every girl's staring at you," I said back. He laughed and shook his head, "Come on," he said and we got ourselves a trolley and walked to the barrier and saw Uncle Remus in his robes and people staring at him.

I walked over, "What's wrong with Delia?" Remus asked Cedric. "I'll tell you when we get on the train," I said to Remus.

He nodded his head and Cedric went first through the barrier and then me and lastly Remus. I took my trunk and cage off the trolley and a man came and put them on the train.

Cedric walked to a compartment with his friends and me and Remus walked on to the back. We found one and walked in, and I sat down by the window and in front of Remus.

"Now what's wrong?" Remus asked once we sat down. "I feel like I have a huge weight on my shoulders because I know Sirius is Harry's godfather and if Harry found out what Sirius did or was accused of, he'll want to kill him, and Harry's my best friend and I don't want to lie to him," I said and then I felt like I was going to cry and some tears came out.

I took a deep breath in and out like Cedric told me to, wiped my tears away and looked up and saw Remus was still pale looking.

"I'm going to go change into my robes," I said. He nodded his head and I walked out to the bathroom and got changed and came back to see Remus reading the Daily Prophet.

"I heard that the Dementors are going to be staged at all the entrances at Hogwarts looking for Black," I said.

"Yes," he said. "Uncle Remus I want you to teach me how to defend myself against the dementors," I said and he looked up from the newspaper, and looked at me.

"What?" He asked. I sighed, "I want you to teach me how to defend myself against the dementors," I said again and more slowly. "Ah," he said nodding his head, "This is a very powerful spell Delia." "I can handle it," I said, "I've handled harder."

"I think if I can get thrown across the Dark Forest and into a cement wall, and then get dragged down to the Chamber of Secrets and almost bleed to death I think I can handle a spell," I said.

He looked at me shocked, "It happened in my 1st and 2nd year at Hogwarts," I said, "Now will you teach me?" He sighed, "Alright." I squealed and smiled at him, "I already know the spell I looked it up in a spell book at Hogwarts," I said.

He raised his eyebrow at me, "yes it's Expecto Patronum."  He nodded his head and smiled, "We should practice straight away," I said.

He looked at me and I knew what he was going to say, 'I'm to weak.' "It's not going to be this week," I said, "Once you get enough strength from last night."

He smiled at me, "You should get some sleep you look really pale and tired," I said. He nodded his head and put his cloak over his head and I could hear him already asleep.

I laughed and grabbed the Daily Prophet that he was reading and my attention kept on going to the front page with Sirius Black screaming.

I sighed and I heard more people come on. I got up and opened the door, but didn't see the Weasleys, Harry or Hermione so I got back in and sat down.

I was looking out the window when I heard someone open the door and I turned around and saw Harry, Ron with Scabbers and Hermione with Crookshanks. "Hey guys," I said smiling at them. "Delia," they said coming over and hugging me for the second time today.

"Who's that?" Ron asked. "Professor R.J. Lupin," Hermione said and I smiled at her. "Do you know everything?" Ron asked, "How does she know everything?" "It's on his suitcase, Ronald," Hermione said pointing to it. "Oh," he said. "Do you think he's really asleep?" Harry asked.

"Yea," I said, "Why?" "I have to tell you guys something," he said getting up and walking to the door and closed it then came back in and sat down.

He went into this whole speech and story, "Let me get this straight," Ron said, "Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban to come after you?"

I wanted to tell him everything right now, but I held it in, "yea," Harry said. "But they'll catch him won't they?" Hermione asked, "I mean everyone's looking for him." "Sure," Ron said, "except no one's ever escaped from Azkaban before and he's a murderous, raving lunatic."

"Thanks Ron," Harry said.

_____________________________________________________________________

Harry's POV-

Suddenly the train gave a jerk, "Why are we stopping?" Delia asked looking out the window "We can't be there yet," Hermione said.

I got up and opened the door and looked down the hallway to see everyone else doing the same thing. The train gave another jerk and I fell onto my seat and the door closed.

"What's going on?" Ron asked. "I don't know, maybe we've broken down," I said hoping that was the case.

Suddenly the lights went off and I felt someone grab my hand and saw Delia moved over beside me and Ron took her spot and was leaning against the window. "Ouch, Ron that was my foot," Hermione said.

The lights came back on and Delia still held onto my hand and that spark went off and it made this thing seem a bit happier.

"There's something out there," Ron said leaning against the window, Delia leaned forward and looked around the man.

The lights went off again and Delia squeezed my hand, "I think someone's coming aboard," Ron said. The train moved and the door slide open some then closed again.

It went cold and I could see where we were breathing and frost started forming on the window. The train gave another jerk and Delia was pretty much hugging my arm. "Bloody hell! What's happening?" Ron asked.

Delia gasped and let go of my arm and pointed towards the door and I saw a cloaked figure with a hood over it walking or more like floating towards the door.

A corpse like hand came from under the cloak and the door opened and the thing came and stopped at the door and looked in.

It turned it's head towards me and I felt as if my soul and everything happy was being sucked out of me. I saw the guy stand up and a bright, blue light came from the tip of his wand and the thing flew away.

I heard a woman's voice scream, "HARRY!" then everything went black.