Chapter 17

Harry's POV-

We got to the locker room and I saw Cedric leading Hufflepuff into theirs. We got changed into our red and gold Quidditch robes.

"Alright," Wood said, "Hufflepuff has a new Captain and Seeker, Cedric Diggory." Angeline, Katie and Alicia giggled and Wood looked at them, "they have a new strategy that works to their advantage, but we have Harry and we have trained and trained."

"We know," Fred and George said. Wood looked at them when I heard someone knock, "Hey Harry," Delia said.

I turned and smiled at her, "So she really is a Veela?" Wood whispered to Fred and George so Delia couldn't hear.

"Yea," they said, "told Harry, Ron and their friends." "You wanted me to come down," she said still standing in front of the door.

"You can come in," Wood said. She walked in and over to us, but before I could say anything I heard people come in, "Here hand me your googles," she said to us.

"I'm not going to rige them, I helped Hufflepuff and they said it works," she said, "I'm going to use a spell so the water doesn't get stuck to your glasses, so you can see and not get hit by a bludger."

I heard Fred and George laugh, and I handed mine towards her. She grabbed it, walked over and sat down and took out her wand.

"Imperiveos," she said and there was a light and then it was gone and she handed them back. "I'd throw a bucket of water on you or something, but I think you might want to stay warm for a little while."

I smiled and the team handed their's over and she did the same thing and handed them back. I heard people shouting outside now.

"I should probably go and get in the stand now," Delia said. "Thanks," we said. She smiled, "Good luck," she said and came over and kissed my cheek, "Please take it easy on my brother, I don't know if he can handle Gryffindor's strength."

I laughed and she smiled and then ran out the door. "Come on, we have some Hufflepuff, butt to beat," Fred said.

"Hey that rhymed," George said. I laughed and we walked over and grabbed our brooms and walked towards the door.

"Hey Harry," Wood said, "I know your friends with Delia, but don't let that get in the way of you getting the Snitch from Diggory."

I nodded my head and we walked out and right then we were soaked and I was thankful I had asked Delia to come down, not really for the reason I wanted, and was thankful she had put that spell on our goggles.

"I want a clean game," Madam Hooch said, "Captains shake hands." Cedric walked up and smiled at Oliver, but he just nodded his head, "Mount your brooms."

I got on my Nimbus 2000 and kicked off the ground and went higher then the team and Cedric did to, "The Snitch and Bludgers are realeased," Lee Jordan said. Madam Hooch threw the Quaffle up, "and the game begins," Lee said.

I flew around looking for the Snitch, "GO, GO GRYFFINDOR, GO, GO GRYFINDOR," every Gryffindor and the people who were cheering for us yelled.

When I smelt smoke and heard a scream and Alicia was coming right at me with the end of her broom on fire.

I moved out the way and when I did I saw Cedric fly up towards the sky, and I flew after him. I soon got beside him and he had his hand outstretched trying to get it, when lighting came and hit his hand and his hair stuck up, and he fell back with his broom.

I looked down to make sure he was fine and I saw him flying around, and when I looked up I saw the Grim. I looked at it for a while when the Snitch came in front of my face and I tried to get it, but it moved.

I turned around and flew towards it with my hand stretched out and then I saw frost forming on the top of my broom and moving down and my goggles were freezing and I felt them cutting my cheeks, but I still flew after the Snitch.

I moved out the way, just in time because an umbrella would have hit me. I looked back and thought I saw something black, and then it came into view, a Dementor was following me.

I flew on, when I saw one in front of me and I moved around it and flew on up then stopped some and flipped over and flew back down to the ground and moved around two when I saw about a million more in front of me.

When one came right in front of my face and I felt the same thing I felt on the train and everything went blurry, and I heard that woman scream, "HARRY!" Then everything went black.

___________________________________________________________________

Delia's POV-

Harry and Cedric flew towards the sky and Cedric came back down, with his hair sticking everywhere, but I didn't see Harry.

"Where's Harry?" I asked. "Do you think he got the Snitch?" Ron asked. "He would have been back down by now," Hermione said.

I looked up when I saw something falling and it was heading towards the ground fast, and it was in red and gold robes.

"HARRY!" I yelled. "Ascendo Momentum," Dumbledore yelled and Harry slowed down and landed on the ground softly.

"HARRY!" I yelled again and ran off the stands and down onto the field and I almost fell some because the ground is so wet and I could feel my hair sticking to my neck.

I finally got to Harry and fell onto the ground. I looked and saw his goggles had cut him and I took those off and saw about four scratch marks and they were bleeding.

"Come on Harry wake up," I said, but he just laid there. I heard Dumbledore yelling at someone, or something, but I looked down at Harry laying motionless and I felt some tears leave or it might be rain.

"He needs to go to the Hospital," I said once everyone came over. "Got it," Fred and George said and they picked him up and carried him into the castle.

"You should go change Delia your soaking wet and covered in mud," Hermione said, "before Harry wakes up." I nodded my head and ran up the steps and I knew if Filch was around he'd be yelling at me, but I didn't care I just hoped Harry was going to be ok.