Chapter 17

I'm sorry. I had a writer's block. I'm back now, don't worry.

Lila

I grumbled as I tried to get more comfortable. Something heavy was keeping me in place. Slowly, I opened my eyes. My vision cleared and I was met the snoozing, angelic face of Christopher James. 

My hands itched to reach out and brush the fallen lash on his cheek. I gasped softly in shock when I realized that my soft, very naked body was pressed up against his.

I blushed when his hands brushed my skin as he pulled me close. 

I tried to sit up in his arms. I glanced around the room and felt my face become hot at the flood of memories. 

There I was pressed against the door, legs wrapped tightly around Chris, my fingers furiously unbuttoning his shirt.

I glanced at the floor. Our clothes were scattered about, my underwear hanging proudly on the door handle. 

Me writhing as he kissed my body. Down, down, down, tease my breasts, kiss my thighs. 

I looked at the sleeping figure I was safely cocooned in. 

The sight of his face as we both groaned 'fuuuck' when he entered me for the first time in months.

The pleasure I felt after round one, two, three, four, five.

I sighed. I untangled myself from Chris. As I moved, I felt a slight burning in my thighs. I missed that feeling. I smiled when Chris clutched a pillow closer, probably thinking it was me.

The warm water relaxed my sore muscles as it flowed gently down my body. After my shower, I found one of Chris dress shirts and put them on. I made a cup of peppermint tea and calmly took sips while sitting on the balcony. 

"Lila?"

I looked at the relieved face he made when he saw me. "Stay here. Let me get cleaned up a bit." I nodded and finished my tea.

I about ten minutes, he reappeared. His sweatpants hung lowly on his hips and his abdominal V teased me to get a peak wt what was lower. I sucked in air with the ridiculous urge i had to brush his damp hair out of his eyes. It surprised me with how much I still lusted after him.

"We need to talk." His voice was husky. He nervously licked his lips causing my eyes to zero in on them. I wanted him to kiss me senselessly.

I needed space or I would go crazy.

I looked out over the city and hoped the cool air would help to calm my tingling  body. Inhale, exhale. Repeat.

He sat in front of me. The sun glinting off his muscles made me sigh in desire. I needed to stop looking at him.

"I'm laying out all my cards for you Lila. I want you to know I'm all in" — he grabbed my hand gently. — "Last night, it was—"

"A mistake." My voice came out softly shocking the two of us. "What?" he whispered. The hurt in his eyes almost palpable. He let go of my hands. 

Tears prickled in my eyes. I wanted to stop myself but the words just kept coming out. I panicked and ran leaving Chris in a state of shock. 

As the doors of the elevator closed. The tears falling from my eyes multiplied. 

We always seem to make the wrong choice, don't we?

Yeah, we always do.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

New chapter next week, I promise.