Vacation

A/N this is gonna be a short chapter this is basically her having a free day for once in her life.

I wake up to my phone ringing and popcorn everywhere. I reach for my phone on the table and answer it.

Angel: Hello.

Elena: Come to the boarding house were trying to get Bonnie back.

Tyler who is now up looks at me.

I frown: How are you getting her back.

Elena seems to be whisper yelling at someone and then I hear Kai yell HI ANGEL in the background.

That makes my blood boil: No way in hell am I going to have this sociopath help.

Tyler snatches my phone I glare at him.

Tyler smiles at me: Hey Elena. Angel won't be helping you with Bonnie if it involves Kai. Sorry but See ya.

He hangs up on my sister and looks at my pissed off face.

Tyler: You and I are going on a trip.

I scoff: The hell we are.

I vamp speed to get my phone but he has it up in the air and now we're close as hell I look him in the eye.

Angel: Give me my phone back.

Tyler smirks: You'll get it back at the end of the day. I know you have some extra clothes in your car.

I roll my eyes as he turns off my phone and his own.

I look at Tyler: So where are we going.

He smiles: The places we use to go before all of this crap that happened in our lives.

I smile thinking of the places we use to go and all the fun we had before knowing what we truly were or what we would become.

I nod: I'm down. Lets go.

Tyler: Were taking my car though.

I nod: Whatever.

<<<>>>

After changing Tyler takes me out of town and to this random bar. I get out and close the door and we walk into the place.

I see a lady singing and it's karaoke night.

I look at Tyler who's already looking at me and I laugh a bit.

Tyler points to the girl: Your next after her.

I shake my head turning around but Tyler turns me around and I grab his hand tightly.

I flash my eyes: Your forgetting who's stronger here.

His eyes are wide and that's when I smile.

Tyler takes me to a corner where there no people: Your eyes are freaking gold.

I nod: Long story short my birth mom is a witch and my dad was a werewolf and my mom is a bitch who turned me into a Tribrid.

Tyler's eyes become even wider so I tell him all that's happen and he nods processing it all.

Tyler sighs: Your moms a bitch.

I nod: Tell me about it. You can't tell anyone your the first one who knows.