Once Upon a time there was a Sociopath and Psychotic Bitch

I wake up to get a blood bag in the kitchen. As I make my way to the Kitchen I hear my phone ring in my room so I make my way in there and see that the caller ID is Elena. Surprising.

I answer the phone: Hey Lena.

She sighs: Hey.

I make my way into the kitchen finally and take a blood bag out.

Elena: So when are you coming back.

I sigh: I don't know I have some things to plan here. There's a double wedding, an Alpha ceremony, lots of witches to kill, annoying originals, cr-

Elena: Did you say Originals.

I groan: Yeah there around here and what not.

Elena: Meaning Klaus.

I hesitate: Yep. Trust me he's not hounding me anymore we're cool.

Elena: Elijah and Rebekah.

My cheeks turn red: Yeah I'm cool with Eli and Bex.

Elena: Okay that's weird considering Klaus killed you and Elijah well threw me in a hole and Rebekah tried to kill me on multiple occasions.

I roll my eyes: As long as they stay away from Mystic Falls I'm good.

Elena: Are you sure Klaus won't come back here that's all I'm concerned aboutZ

I laugh thinking about how I sealed the deal: You will never see that man again.

Elena: Good. Plus we need your help.

I sigh: Can I just drink my blood bag first.

Elena: You can drink while listening.

I start to drink and once she realizes that I'm not gonna talk anymore she tells me the reason why.

Elena: We have a way to bring Bonnie back and w-

I frown: You guys have a way to bring her back but what about Damon.

Elena: If you come back home I'll explain everything the good and the bad.

Angel: More drama.

Elena: More drama.

I sigh: I'll be late. See you soon.

Elena: I'm going to tell everyone. See you soon sis.

She hangs up. I chuckle thinking I'm finally going home. I go back into the room I'm staying in which I call mine anyway. I look through the closet and find a alright outfit that's not really my taste. I shrug and put it on.

I leave a note for everyone in the House and whoever comes *cough* Klaus

"If you were wondering where I am don't worry I will be back for the wedding but my sister and brother need me as of right now! I don't know when I'll be back but just know I'll try and be here before the wedding. With love for all of you... besides Klaus. I'm just kidding I love you too ~ Angel."