When you meet~

A/N: This will be set on earth

Karkat
You walking down the street to your favorite Coffee shop. You walk in there to hear a guy yelling, You look over at a table that's in the corner to see a male Troll with horns that look like candy corn, He had candy red eyes,and short black fluffy hair, he wore a black long sleeve shirt with a grey Cancer sign on it, grey pants and Candy red converse. There was another Troll with him, unlike the other troll, who was screaming at this one, he had long curly horns, his eyes were purple also he had face paint and looked high, he had black curly medium hair, He work a short sleeve shirt  with the Capricorn sign on it, grey pants with black poke a dots on it, and purple converse. You sigh and order your drink seating down waiting, You watch the two trolls quietly, The one that looked high looks at you and smiles, you smile back but kept your eyes on the other one. The high one looks at the other one and pokes him then points at you, their candy red eyes look at you, You blushed see that you've been caught by the handsome troll, you look away quickly then go up to get your coffee, you get it then leave, as you walk down the street you hear a voice "Hey fuckass!!" you turn around and see the candy corn horned troll,wow he's short but still taller then me (Sorry if your taller) "Yes?" you asked "You forgot your phone idiot" he said handing you your phone. You take your phone "Thank you...." you say "Karkat" the troll says, "Well Karkat i'm (Y/N)" you said "okay, now bye!" he said and walks off to the other troll he was with who is way taller the him. You giggle and walk back to your house, You look threw your contact looking for someone to talk to when you stop at one it say 'Karkat Vantas', You smile and giggle as you keep walking.

Gamzee
You walk through the store to find some Faygo, you love Faygo!! As you walk through looking for it, you see a male troll, he had long curly horns, his eyes were purple also he had face paint and looked high, he had black curly medium hair, He work a short sleeve shirt with a purple Capricorn sign on it, grey pants with black poke a dots on it, and purple converse. You giggle at him, his horns kept getting in the way, he was trying to get Faygo, You walk over and grab the Faygo he wanted and gave it to him "Here you go" you say "Thank you motherfucker" he said back looking down  at you, He was really tall compared to you. "Welcome!" You said grabbing yourself a Faygo "You like motherfucking Faygo also?" he asked "Yeah it's like the best thing ever!" You say back, he smiles at you "Yes someone else that likes Faygo!!" he said, You smile then you hear another voice "Gamzee get your fuckass over here i'm done!!" it said you look behind you to see another male troll with horns that look like candy corn, He had candy red eyes,and short black fluffy hair, he wore a black long sleeve shirt with a grey Cancer sign on it, grey pants and Candy red converse. Gamzee, that what the other guy said, sighs "Coming Karkat, well bye wicked sis!" he said then walked off, You smile felling like you're going to see him again.

Sollux
You were walking to game stop, you needed a new game to play you beat the other one you had. As you walk in you look around, looking for Call of duty, You walk around looking and bumped into someone. You looked up to see a male troll, he had 4 horns, red and blue glasses, you couldn't see his eyes, his black hair was short, He wore a short sleeve black shirt with a mustard yellow Gemini sign on it, Black pants, and one red and one blue converse. "I'm thorry" he said with a lisp "It's okay" you said, he held out a hand to help you get up, You take it and he pulls you up "Thank you" you say "No problem" he said holding a game, it was Call of duty "Cool you like call of duty!?" you asked. "Yeah" he said smiling "Do you?" he asked "Hell yeah it's awesome!!" you said, your eyes sparkling "Well maybe you thould come over thometime" he said smirking. "Sure i would to beat you in it!" you said smirking to yourself "Like you would beat me, i'm the king of gameth" he said "Well, I'm the Queen!and i should know the King's name" you said. "My name is Thollux" he said "Sollux, I'm (Y/N)" you said "Nice to meet you! well i got to go by (Y/N) here'th my number" he said handing you a piece of paper the walked away to buy his game.

Equius
You were walking to a training center, you were going to learn archery today you've always wanted to learn but you couldn't find someone that would. You found a troll by the name of Equius, He didn't agree at first but he evidently did, as you walk in you look around. You see a male troll with one broken horn and one that looked like an arrow, his eyes were covered by cracked square sunglasses, His black hair was down to his shoulders and straight, He wore a black tank top with a blue Sagittarius sing on it, Grey shorts with striped leggings/tights under them, and black cleats. You walk over to him "Equius?" You ask the troll, he looks at you "Yes are you (Y/N)?" he asked "Yes" you said "Well let's start training" he said
*Time skip*
After train you guys talked for awhile until he had to leave "Well bye Equius I'll see you tomorrow" you said he nods his head "Bye" he said then walks off, and you go home.

Tavros
You were in a book store walking around looking for some new books. You see a troll with big bull horns, a black fluffy Mohawk, and chocolate eyes, He looked really shy and was in a wheel chair, He wore a short sleeve shirt with an orange Taurus sign on it and black pants, but metal feet. He was trying to get a book from the top shelf, You walk over there and grabbed the peter pan book that he was trying to get "Here you go" you said smiling at him handing the book to him, He blushed a chocolate color and took the book "T-thank you" he said shyly. You smile "Your welcome" you said "I'm Tavros and you?" he asked "(Y/N)" you said "I would, uh, like to hang out sometime" he said blushing "Sure ow about we meet her tomorrow?" you asked "Sure" he said "Well I got to go Tavros bye!" you said "B-bye" he said back as you walk away.

Eridan
You guys meet at the beach you thought he looked cool, his lighting bolt horns, fins, his purple eyes, black hair with purple streak, his purple cape, blue stripped scarf, his black long sleeve shirt with a purple Aquarius sign on it, his blue stripped pants, and his blue and purple convers.
​​​
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________