You Get Hurt~

A/N: Hey everyone, I was able to finally able to update. I hope you like it! Tell me what you think about it in the Comments!! Until next time ~ Moon~

Karkat:

          This was it, this is how you die was your thought as you fell down the stairs. See what had happened was you took Karkat's favorite movie and was running away from him well you didn't look where you were going and tripped on the stairs. As you landed at the bottom of the steeps, you felt like you were hit by a semi. Karkat was at the top of the stairs looking at you with worry "What the fuck! You need to watch where you're going (Y/N)!" he yelled at you slowly coming down the stairs like he was going to be its next victim. "Can you move?" he asked, you tried but winced in pain. He grumbled before gently picking you up, he struggled but wouldn't tell you that before walking to put you on the couch and call someone to help.

Gamzee:

        That horn pile was not as soft as Gamzee made it seem. Horns were poking you in places horns should not be, but that's what you get for just flopping onto it. You groaned in pain before rolling off onto the floor "I never thought I say this but the floor is better than a horn pile" but as you stated that and turned to look at Gmazee a horn fell and hit your nose "oh shit, fuck! The horns are attacking!" you yelled rolling away. Gamzee was just laughing before picking you up and placing you on a bean bag he randomly had and flopping back into the horn pile as you glared maliciously at them.

Sollux:

         Playing video games with Sollux can get quite intense. Of course, you knew this but you never back down from a challenge. As you were just about to win, he drove right past you and won. Oh you were pissed "Motherfucker!!" you yelled moving your hands up and hitting yourself in the face with the controller like an idiot "ow shit!" you yelled again. While withering in pain, Sollux was just laughing, he was just dying. Glaring at him you huffed and rolled your eyes, he wouldn't stop and kept teasing you for the rest of the night.

Equius: 

        You always wondered about Equius's bow, it looked different and was definitely heavier than the other bows that you used. You thought that you could try his and practically begged him. Eventually, he let you but told you to be careful and you could really hurt yourself. You should have listened to him because as soon as you let the string go it slapped you so hard it drew blood. You dropped the bow and cried out in pain, he looked very sorry and gently wrapped your arm, you could tell he was really holding back his strength and treated you like glass. He said that you were never allowed to use his again.

Tavros:

       Socks and hardwood did not mix as you learned as you laid on the ground. You're probably wondering what you are doing on the ground, well let's rewind a few minutes, shall we. You and travos were baking, why were you baking because sweets made everything better. You had some music and while you were dancing and Tavros was vibing in his wheelchair, you had the great idea to try and spin, well you did spin just landed on the hardwood floor smashing your knee right into the ground. Now that you know why you are on the ground in pain, poor Tavros felt so bad that he couldn't help but feed you some sweets while you laid on the ground and that made up for it.

Eridan:

       Why did you think it was a good idea to push him into the water? Even if he was techanly a fish does mean he always wants to be in the water! You cursed yourself as you ran away from Erdian. He was wet and angry and was going to get you back. Screaming while running wasn't a good idea because as soon as you glanced behind you. You ran right into a wall, falling to the ground in pain. You groaned and looked at Erdian from your sandy spot. He looked shocked and stared at you before grinning, chuckling, and pulling towards the ocean, you screamed trying to grip the sand which was not helping your hurting head. He threw you right in.

Mituna:

         'Well this was new' you thought, as you watched Mituna. You two were just messing around at the skate park when he messed up a trick again, which was nothing new but he was really getting frustrated. You told him to take a break and try again in a few minutes but he wanted to try again. He did and failed, he got really angry then kicked the broad, You noticed red and blue sparks coming off of him and went to go calm him down before he ended up hurting himself or others. As soon as you got close the sparks hit you. "Holy fuck!" you exclaimed because it felt like your skin was getting melted off. Tried to get close again but they hit you again "Mituna you need to calm down okay? It's alright this stuff happens" you gently said, you kept trying to calm him down with words and he slowly calmed down, with small yellow tears falling off his face he noticed that you had some marks on arms. He felt terrible and cried even more "I'm tho thorry!!" he yelled before hugging you, you shh him and held him before deciding it was time to go back to his house and calm down some more and get patched up.

Kurloz:

        You were just minding your business, listening to music, and looking at your phone. You were meeting up with kurloz to just hang out some more before you went on a trip for a little bit. Humming to the song you didn't notice him coming closer until he was right in front of you. Your eyes didn't process the information for a moment before screeching and jumping forgetting there was a wall behind you. You smashed your head against it before rubbing your head and glaring at the wall before turning your gaze to Kurloz, who seemed to be laughing taking out your headphones he was definitely laughing "Hey, it's not funny!" was all you said before laughing with him.