New Character ~

A/N: Hey everyone, it's been a while. I'm not going to lie to you, I forgot about this book. But now I'm back and I would love to hear some ideas from you guys, So please tell me if there is anything you want to see, a certain character, a chapter, or even a Q&A! Have Fun reading!!

Kurloz:

When you meet~

You had just finished shopping at the mall. Today has been a stressful day. You just wanted to take a break and go get a few things, just to have some time by yourself. When you took a break from walking to lean on the food court you saw a Troll with cat-like horns being yelled at by a cashier, noticing the female troll was doing sign language, you had taken courses on it and decided to go help the poor girl out. Walking up to them you got the attention of the Cashier "Hey what's going on?" you asked him while watching her "This thing won't answer me and just keeps doing random hand signs! She gave the wrong amount of money!" he yelled. You saw the girl do a sign saying she was deaf and couldn't read his lips since he was talking too fast. You turned to the guy and explained "She's deaf you idiot. Next time pay attention" you said before explaining to her that she didn't give the right amount and this was the amount. The troll smiles at you and gives the correct money while you watch the cashier, he takes the money then hands her the food. She had a lot to carry so You offered to help to take it to her table. As you walk up to the table you noticed an extremely lanky tall troll with curly black hair and longhorns, he also had stitches covering his mouth, not something you see every day, smiling lightly you put the food on the table before the girl jumps into apologizing to you, The male troll watches you quietly before thanking you as well, turns out he's mute and couldn't hear the guy screaming over all the noise of people talking. Waving bye to the two trolls you leave the mall feeling happy about what just happened.

Meeting Again~

You were walking around the park quietly, it was another day where you needed to be away and just relax, it has been a while since the incident at the mall but you couldn't get the lanky guy out of your head. He was cute but you didn't know him or anything. You were zoned out when someone tapped your shoulder, looking behind you, you noticed it was the male and female troll from the mall. Giving them a smile you wave at them. This time you learn their names are Meulin and Kurloz, After a while of signing they gave you their numbers and walked away waving hoping to hang out again sometime.

You realize that you like him~

Today you were hanging out with just Kurloz, Meulin was going to hang out with her little sister today so Kurloz came out to hang out with you. You two were just at a cafe signing away and talking about your lives, you can learn a lot about a man in an hour. You learned he was a mute by choice, something happened in the past and that's all you knew, and didn't want to pry because he seemed upset to talk about it. While he was thinking about a question you had asked him you were looking at him, the way he was just so carefree as he lifted his coffee up to his mouth, you realized how handsome he was. Slowly over the time you two drank coffee, you realized that you liked him more than a friend.

You watch a movie together!

Today was not a good day, it had been such a shitty day and you didn't want to do anything but lay in your bed and do nothing. You must have forgotten that Kurloz was coming over today because he just randomly showed up in your room with an eyebrow raised. Noticing that you were down, he wanted to make you happy as he got an idea 'wanna watch a movie?' he sighed, not wanting to turn him down you nod. He sets up your favorite movie before climbing into the bed, he was long on the bed but he didn't seem to mind as he pulled you close and started the movie. After a while he played with your hair, You slowly smiled as you cuddled more into him, this was slowly turning into a good moment.

Fluff

Kurloz was a giant, you first realized this when you met him but now it's all too imparent, He wanted to try cuddling with you for a while now and he finally brought it up to you. Right now you two were on his bed as he tried to move around so you could have some room on it, his height was something else, finally, he gently wraps his arms around you pulling you close. Finally, you were in his arms and it didn't seem like he was letting go anytime soon, just leaning back into him, you can tell he's really warm. After a while, both of you fall asleep together.

Nicknames

He likes to keep it simple, He'll usually use Dear or Love.

Accidental First Kiss

When You Touch His Horns

It turns out that Kurloz has trouble falling asleep sometimes. You decided that he needed a nap after noticing he was slightly sluggish, He had confessed that he hadn't been sleeping well for a few nights. Sitting on his, his head in your lap. You decided to try something your parents always did for you to calm you down and sleep which was petting his hair gently. You weren't really paying attention when you felt him slightly jump and looked down, you had moved your hair over his horn and he was looking at you in surprise, You didn't know what it did but it looked like it made him uncomfortable signing 'sorry, I'll be more careful' before going back to petting his hair being very careful this time.

Confession~

Kurloz didn't do anything dramatic and he did it very simply. It wasn't like he didn't make a big deal and acted like he didn't care. He just wanted to make sure you were comfortable. He came up to you with a purple rose before sighing 'be my matesprit?' with a smile on his face. You have been waiting for this day, you imagined it being very dramatic but loved the simplicity of it, smiling you said "yes yes yes" as you jumped into his awaiting arms, he gently kissed your forehead the best he can with stitches.