You Wear Their Clothes ~

Life is crazy, most people can say that. You think it will go in one direction, but it completely takes a different turn. It has been four years since I started this little book and that is crazy to me. I am thankful for everyone that reads my little project, thank you for being here throughout my journey. Happy Pride Month Everyone! Until next time Star-lights ~Moon

Karkat:

It started as a simple game of hiding and seek. You see you had decided to tap Karkat then run away telling him to find you in ten seconds, and the best place to hide was his closet. Stuffed in there with his clothes, a slight musky smell all over the place. Softly laughing as you heard him yelling for you to come out, it was not long until you get distracted by a certain sweater. You were surprised he was not wearing it today, but You shrugged it off, now coming face to face with it only one thought crossed the depths of your mind. So, you tugged on the soft grey sweater, and a scent of apples and cinnamon hit your nose snuggling into the soft material, you failed to notice the door opened. Karkat was staring at you as your head knocked into the wall, holding your head you did not notice the blush on his face. He gently ruffled your hair before scoffing "You fucking idiot."

Gamzee:

It was an accident he swears. You felt the green slime slide down the front of your shirt shivering as it did. Gamzee was apologizing as he put the pan down and rushed to find a towel or something "Shit, sorry motherfucker. I swear I did not mean to" he stated. You just sighed before shaking your head "it's fine Gamzee, it won't kill me" you said as you looked for something to wipe it off "it could have motherfucking killed you!?" he shouted. You chuckled and rolled your eyes "No, it's just an expression," you could not find anything. "Here," he said holding out a shirt "Since we can't find anything," you thanked him before turning around, throwing off your now dirty shirt and tugging on the new one, it was slightly warm. It was not until you turned around, staring at his bare chest, that it was warm. Gamzee not noticing set out to find another shirt not noticing your red face.

Sollux:

You were simply curious, so as Sollux took a nap you picked up his glasses (yes I'm counting them as his clothes). Putting them on, you realize that they do show everything in blue and red. Softly laughing you look down at some of the paper that you wrote on in blue and red ink and surprisingly they do work as a pair of 3D glasses. This was enjoyable but after a while, your head started to hurt so you put them back down on the table next to him and just hummed waiting for him to wake up, knowing that this was your little secret.

Tavros:

You always wondered how Tavros got on his shirts, turned out he just takes off his metal legs and goes through the head hole. The first time you ever saw that it weirded you out but now you are pretty used to it. Sighing you decided to go through Tavrous's closet as he played on his DS, looking through you found the fluffiest sweater ever, shrugging you decided to put it on. You were correct it was very soft and when Tavros looked at you, he gave you a smile that outshined the sun "You look amazing!".

Equius:

This was something that you have been trying to do for weeks, it started with a dare from Nepeta. See if you can get his tank top, it was easy to just grab his sunglasses but it was impossible to get his tank top. Finally, you got him off guard, he was in the shower when you sunk into his room. You quickly grabbed one off the floor and put it on before taking a photo. Suddenly there was no sound of water and when you turned around you were met with Equius in only a towel staring at you with disbelief. Screaming you ran out of the room without taking off his tank top. It was hard to face him for a while after that.

Eridan:

It was just laying there, how could you not take it and put it on. Eridan barely took off his cape, it was like a part of him but he was swimming so he took it off for once not wanting it to get lost. You snatched it up and put it around your shoulders, it was a smooth material and was light, you thought it would have been much heavier. Humming, You looked at Eridan who looked like you had just killed someone and was slightly purple. "Take a picture it might last longer!" you yelled back at him, he rolled his eyes but when you weren't looking he did take a photo.

Mituna:

You had always wondered how he saw through his helmet, looking at him deep in thought. "Hey Mituna, can I try on your helmet?" you asked, he smiled "Yeah there!" he stated before tugging it off and handing it off to you. Putting it on, it was slightly disorientated because of the colors of the visor but you got used to it looking at him, He looked like a puppy. Smiling all happy like, you guessed he liked seeing it on you "You look amazing!" he said before tackling you into a tight hug.

Kurloz:

Kurloz's hands were so much bigger than yours, so when putting his gloves on, you thought that they would fit your hand but you guessed since he wore them so often they were stretched by his hands. Pouting as they drooped from your hands, Kurloz did a chuckle before taking them back putting them back on before holding up a finger and going to dig in a random draw, you waited before he pulled out a pair of his gloves. He handed them back and when you put them on they fit perfectly on your hands. You cheered and jumped onto him, he gently hugged you back with a smile tugging at his face.