Silly Things You Do Together

I wonder why you are still reading this book, can you tell me your truths? what keeps bringing you back to this failing book? I barely publish anything, so what keeps bringing you back. My thoughts still, trying to unravel that thought. You don't have to tell me anything, you have no obligation to. You can ignore my ramblings. Thank you to Tavrus9 for this idea. Until next time, readers ~Moon

Karkat:

You and Karkat will critique the movie you're watching or sometimes you'll randomly start acting out scenes that you both enjoy. There was a time where you both had a big movie night with his friends and when he came in you two did a returning to the one you truly scene from a cheesy romantic movie, it was funny seeing everyone's confused faces.

Gamzee:

You two do silly things all the time but the most are you both will randomly start dancing if the music starts playing, the time you two were at the store and someone ringtone was 'I wanna see that ass' song, you and Gamzee started to break down in the middle of the aisle and people just watched you with weird looks, it was amazing you two couldn't stop laughing afterward.

Sollux:

Sollux will boop you're nose at random times and then you try to get him back, it takes a while but after a while, he'll let you because it has been hours and you'll be getting frustrated, there was one time that it took 5 hours because you were at the mall trying to get a new game, but it ended up being a chase instead, still got the game though somehow.

Tavros:

You will steal tinker-bull for a little bit while he looks everywhere for it and you know where it exactly is, it only takes about 10 minutes before you cave because you can't be that mean to Travos, but he always gets you back, it somehow always ends up being something that you need at that moment too, you have no idea how he does this.

Equius:

Equius doesn't really do silly things because he's too scared of hurting you or anyone else, you'll do silly things all the time and he'll stop you most of the time. Even though it annoys you, you know it's because he cares for you.

Eridan:

His cape is there anymore I need to say. You steal that thing some many times he doesn't even notice you wearing it most of the time. But he'll get you back when he notices, like pushing you into the water or ruffling your hair.

Mituna:

He loves to do silly things with you all the time. Most of the time it's pranks, he loves doing pranks on the other trolls and with you on his side. You're unstoppable. Of course, there is your two dancing in his stake park, but the pranks are funnier. There was one time where you stole Cronus's leather jacket and it had been 3 hours before he figured out it was you two.

Kurloz:

You will have random staring contests. Straight up, there are times that you are in the middle of a conversation and see if him staring at you that you will stop talking and stare. You mostly lose, you do not know how he keeps his eyes open that long, and then go back to what you were doing as nothing happened, people get so confused.